Chapter 16- Trouble In Paradise

Kayla Here! What Is Up? I Got A New Phone!! Yay also warning!! I cried making this so if you cry I'm sorry.So, You May Read Now 💕

Kayla POV:

I stand outside Mikenna's room pacing back and fourth. I sigh and think of all the things me and her did together. Tears fall from my face gently."Babe" I hear my name being called as I regain focus. "Hmm" I Mumble. "I Know, Your under a lot of stress at the moment but, I have to let you know what happened. I love you and after this I don't think you'll love me" He Says Softly as Tear Fills his eyes. "Grayson Bailey Dolan don't do this to me tell me" I Say Begging for him response. "Mikenna Kissed Me"  He Says Holding Me. "Did she? She wouldn't hurt me like that. Why Grayson Why?" I Begin To Cry. "I Don't Know, I Was Still in shock but I pulled away" He Says holding my hand "Grayson, You Were kinda Right but, the thing is I can't stop loving you. I Wanna Forgive You so bad but, I can't because it isn't right. Please Just Leave me alone because at least let me try to stop loving you even if I can't" I Say As Loads of Tears Fall From My Face. I Get Up And a Walk To Mikenna's Room. She's Sleeping. "Hey Miki, I'm Leaving Okay Just For A Little While I'm trying to figure things out because I thought you were my best friend but I guess not. I Fell in love and I didn't think that could be done. My Parents didn't even love me how would a boy. Thank You For All you have done But, You Hurt Me At The End" I Cry And Exit Her Room. Never thought a guy like Grayson would ever love me anyways.

Mikenna's POV
"Hey Miki, I'm Leaving Okay Just For A Little While I'm trying to figure things out because I thought you were my best friend but I guess not. I Fell in love and I didn't think that could be done. My Parents didn't even love me how would a boy. Thank You For All you have done But, You Hurt Me At The End" She cries And Exits the Room. Mikenna You messed up you messed real bad. What have you done, it's stupid because it was an accident I thought he was Ethan but, the universe wanted it to be this way. Why?