Chapter 10: Year Later, Prom Night

Okay, well Michelle here, and this update will mess with your feelings, the end, you may now read. :)
______________________

Mikenna's POV
I groan as my alarm goes off, Ethan laughs at my attempt to shut the alarm up, "Senior year is finally over, for you.." Ethan mumbles in my hair, I laugh lightly. We have been together for almost a half year now. I am officially looking for a place in L.A. My daughter Hayley is one year old as of now but Kayla surprised me the night of her first birthday on my doorstep, like she did on mine. I shut the door behind me and screamed so loud, she just laughed at me, the day when she was supposed to be leaving for going back to L.A., California, she told me there was a late birthday present for me in my room, on my bed.
She gave me two tickets for a flight to L.A!
As of now, we all are in L.A, I had to leave a few days before The Dolan Twins' birthday. I know that they were turning 19 last year, since then Kayla and Grayson have been close, like 'close-close'. Yeah, they are newly dating each other, while all three of us; Ethan, Hayley and I, are perfectly fine. Hayley's aging process became an issue for Ethan though, he has a soft spot for the both of us but, he won't admit it. But right now, I am snuggling with Ethan, dreading this day, "Hey, cutie?" He asks, I nod as my eyes get sleepy, he tells me he loves me, "Roses are pink, violets are purple, I love you but I gotta ask you, prom?" He asks, I look at him and laugh, "Of course, my poet." I answer. He grabs my left hand, and kisses it smiling down at me. He slips a ring on my middle finger. I look at him, confused. "Promise ring," He says confidently, I smile soft and kiss him soft and feel him kiss back gently. We pull away, I smile at him, "I love it, and I love you more than it." I say kissing his shoulder, as I turn over, he tightly wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek, "Thanks, cutie." He says as we cuddle, I smile soft and my eyes slowly close with him warmth behind me. One of his arms loosens as it goes to my left hand, I smile in my sleep, he plays with my fingers as he has his other arm wrapped around me. I back up to reach his chest, Kayla and Grayson are watching Hayley for today, so we can sleep in today. My phone rings and it blares Sleeping With Sirens, I sigh, I reach for my iPhone 6s, I answer it, "Hello?" I ask, not looking at the contact name, "Okay, honey, listen to me I promise that I am not cheating on you!" A voice yells, I put it on speaker, "Kellin, are you fucking kidding me right now?" A woman's voice asks in a loud voice, "Baby, listen to me, that was just a fan, it was the day before her birthday.." Kellin says, in a calm and stressed voice. "Hm, really? Kellin, she is an innocent teenager while you are 29 years old?" His wife, Katelynne--When me and Kellin were talking to each other about our love life, he mentioned her and he had sparks like a firecracker in his eyes, I can tell he really loves her, "Kate, sweetheart, calm down. I will call her and ask her, okay?"

I immediately hang up and wait for him to call. I smile soft at Ethan, "You have Kellin Quinn's phone number?" He asks shocked, I nod giggling at his goofiness. Kellin calls me, I answer as I cough, "Hey Miki, I--" I playfully glare at the phone, "Dude, watch it." I joke, I can sense him rolling his eyes, "Wait, is your beautiful wife there?" I ask, curious, I hear her laugh, "Hai!" She says soft, "Katelynne, lemme tell you, I never met someone has their name like that here in Australia." I admit, as I hear whispers, Ethan kisses my shoulder, "Ethan, what the heck?" I say laughing soft. He grins in response, "Hey Mikenna,--" I cut Kellin off by making inhuman noises, I hear Katelynne laughing, "Sweetie, listen, the next time you are or come in the states, preferably in L.A, let's hang out!" She says, I smile as I hear Hayley screaming for us, I sigh, "Kids.." Kellin, Katelynne, and I say sighing, "Oh hell no, not this again.." Kellin and I say, we both groan and say our goodbye's and hang up.
Ethan looks at me with hope in his eyes, "You can move here, to L.A, there's this place a few houses down for sale," I smile and kiss his cheek, he gets up, and smiles. "Our duty calls.." He says picking me up and putting me over his shoulder, I pout while poking his cheek, "I can walk, you realize that right?" He simply shrugs as he places me on the floor, Hayley grabs Kayla's pant leg and stands up as she slowly walks to us, "Mama, hungwy." She tells me as she walks to me perfectly straight, no wobbling legs or falling and cries. "She did it!" Grayson exclaims shocked and thrilled. I hold my breath, Lord, have mercy on my soul, what did I get myself into? Running around naked, walking in on us (Ethan and I)if we ever do it, and falling the crying a lot more?

Kayla's POV
I sigh after I get back, I fiddle with the promise ring that Grayson gave me three months ago. The door opens from my key that I gave Grayson. "Ethan Dolan, put me down this insan-Ow! Instant!" Miki screams as Ethan laughs at her weakness as she punches his back he places her down a few inches away from us.
After the walking experience, I notice a ring on Miki's middle finger, I look at Ethan with a half serious look, 'Is-that-her-promise-ring?' He looks back and nods, her promise ring has two thin golden hearts to probably to represent them, and a thick silver diamond heart knotted in them to possibly be Hayley since she is loved by the both of them. I glance at her wrist, I shake my head laughing soft, I guess she actually meant that she would never take it off, "So, tonight is prom.." Miki states smiling soft, "Do you guys wanna come though?" She adds, they look at each other and grin, "Well..." They trail off smiling, "Why not?" They ask smiling at us, we smile back at them.

Mikenna's POV
I take out my phone and call Kellin as I walk to my dresser in my room, "Hello?" A little girl's voice answers the phone, I smile, "Hi, my name is Mikenna but you can call me Miki," I say as she squeals, "Ah-ha, found ya, Copeland." I hear Kellin say, "Ay, Mikenna, what's up?" Kellin asks, I grow nervous, "Can you do me a favor?" I ask, "Sure, what is it?" He asks, as he walks somewhere, "Can you watch Hayley for tonight, please?" He sighs and takes a deep breath, "Why, what's wrong? Did-" I laugh at his rambling, "Lad, tonight is mine and Kayla's prom, the boys are coming with us and-" He laughs, and gives in, "Fine, party-goofer." He says laughing. I shake my head, "Seriously?" I ask, he sighs and agrees, "Oh my god, Kellin, thank you so gawd dayum much!" I say, he laughs at what I said, "Yeah, yeah, shortie." He says, we say our goodbye's and hang up. I smile as I realize that my hair isn't greasy at all, I get dressed and have trouble with putting on my heels, I quickly put on my makeup and wait for Kayla and after she's done, we walk downstairs to see Kellin talking to Ethan and Grayson before he leaves with Hayley to his house for the night, we unlink arms, I walk up to Kellin and slap the back of his head softly, he laughs at that, I look at him confused then he leaves with Hayley. I shrug as I feel Ethan looking at me, ke kisses my hand smiling at me, I smile soft and kiss his cheek.
By the time we got here, people are drinking water and punch. I walk over to the punch table and get a cup and smell it, I drop it and gag as I walk over to the others "Let's slow this down a little bit, and for all those birds who are in love, I suggest you dance," The DJ says, "My beautiful lady, would you like to dance?" Ethan says, I smile and respond, "Yes, she would." I say smiling, as he grabs my hand and leads me to a empty spot, I smile, and lean my head in his shoulder, now it's where they announce their king and queen of the dance, we ignore it and just keep on slow dancing, enjoying this moment alone together, we lean our heads on each other, "And the queen and king of the dance are..."
.
.
.
Stay tuned!

Who do you think won?
And why do think they won?

Stay put until Kayla's next update :)
Lots of love sent everywhere at whatever time it is there,
Michelle. :) <3