Chapter 18- I Still Love You

Kayla Here! Michelle Updated Last Time, So Here I Am, Hello And Enjoy!

Kayla POV:
It's Been 2 months since, I've talked to Grayson, Ethan Or Mikenna. I sorta forgave Grayson but, not Mikenna. I Know you might think I'm a horrible person for just forgiving one person but, Mikenna She would never hurt me Or I Thought. I've heard that she's back with Zander And they moved to Australia. Right I Should be the happiest person but, I'm Not. I should have forgave Grayson but, I didn't. Truth is I Still love him.

I get up from my bed, in my new apartment. I still live in LA but, just moved out of gray and eth's apartment. Today, I didn't have work so I decided to call my friends Natalie and Alaysia to hang out in the town. Few moments later, I Finished Getting ready. I Get out of my apartment then, call an uber to drive me to Starbucks were I will meet the girls. I Walk into Starbucks to see Natalie and Alaysia sitting on table playing with snapchat. "Hey Girls" I Say As there heads moving my direction. "Hi" They Both Says. As We Get in line to order our Starbucks. They call up our name so we grab them then head to the stores across the street. We go into Tilly's As I hear a familiar laugh but, I just shake it off. "Kayla,This is So Cute" Natalie Says picking up a cute crop top. "Yass" I Say Laughing, We Continue walking through the store but, Alaysia pushes me into someone. "I'm Sorry, Someone pushed me" I Say Gesturing to Alaysia. She smiles and I Pick up that persons things. "Nah it's fine" That person says as I realize it's a boy. I pick up head up to see its Grayson. "Kayla?" He questions. "Hi, How ya been" I Ask smiling looking into those beautiful eyes one more time. "Fine I Guess, See You around" He Says and walks to Ethan. I Look at Ethan and gently wave.

Grayson POV:

"Ethan Your so Annoying" I Say As someone bumps into me which makes me drop my things. "Sorry" she says sweetly. She puts her head up and I Notice it's Kayla. "Kayla?" I Ask. "Hi, how ya been" She Says smiling. Damn I miss waking up to that every morning. "Fine, I Guess See You Around" I Say Walking Back to Ethan. Grayson Should Have Said I Miss You, And Still Love You. I Look At Ethan As He Waves to Kayla. "Awkward" He Says Laughing. "Your Lucky your girl went to Australia" I Say. "Shut Up, Kinda Miss Kayla Though.. By The Way In Your Eyes I Can Still See that You Live Her Just Saying" He Says As We Exit The Store.