Chapter 27: Logan..Lung Cancer?!

Michelle here and sorry for not updating the other update like I told you I would, BUT Kayla did a spectacular job, so..
Let's do this! :D
Warning:
-Feels
-(beginning of) Depression
_____________________

Mikenna's POV
I hear the front door close, I look over at the kids and Ethan, the breakfast is ready. Kayla walks over smiling, and Grayson looks upset, I glance at Ethan worried. "So, turns out that I am not pregnant, it's just food poisoning." I raise an eyebrow, "What?" I ask confused as ever, Hayley looks at Grayson and smiles, "Can I have a hug, Uncle Grayson?" She asks walking over to him, Grayson grins and picks her up and tickles her as Kayla walks over to get some breakfast that we made while they were gone. "Kayla, what the heck are you talking about?" I ask confused. She looks at me, then realizes that I am confused as hell. "Oh, I threw up early this morning and I just started late.." She whispers in my ear, which is easy, we are the same height. I nod understanding, "Well if you need any help with anything, you know my name and number!" I tell her laughing at what I just said. She rolls her eyes playfully, and flips her hair, "Yeah, sure, whatever." She says smiling, we laugh and go our separate ways, when I walk back over to Ethan, Logan screaming, thank god all these walls are soundproof, I get confused again. "Hey Eth, what is wrong?" I ask worried about Logan. Ethan looks at me, "Tell Kayla we'll be back, we have to go to the hospital, like now." He says worried, I panic but focus on my breathing. I walk in the living room, "Um, could you two do me a favor and watch Hayley?" I ask Kayla basically, she looks at me and smiles, "Sure," She says and playfully winks at me as in 'you-are-so-getting-it-on'. I shake my head, and walk over to Hayley and tell her that Logan might be sick again.

Let's rewind a bit, when Logan was born, he had a heart issue, being my brave soldier, he made it past the heart issue, but he was also diagnosed with lung cancer, they said that he had around 2-16 years to live.

I wipe away my tears, Kayla and Grayson are now looking at us, I smile soft and kiss her forehead, and run out to my car, more like Ethan's, and call him to ask him which hospital he might be in since he called an ambulance when he realized that something seemed wrong. "Mik?"He asks in a whisper, "What hospital?" I ask as I pull over on the side of the road, and tears fall down my cheeks, I grab a makeup wipe and wipe off the streaks of mascara and wipe off all the makeup but my lip gloss. "St. Jude Children's Research Hospital." He replies finally, I grow stiff.
With Katelynne, because I lived with her, Kellin, and Copeland at the time, and Katelynne was there for the birth of Logan, when they were trying to figure out what's going on with Logan, they rushed us there, and that is the hospital he got diagnosed with lung cancer.
"Okay." I croak out, "I love you, I've got to go, see you later." I whisper soft and ending the call. I can't hold it in anymore, I break down into sobs. I instantly stop and remember that I. Have to think positive like he will make it, and that I have to be strong for Logan. I sigh as I drive there, I park the car after finding a place to park. I walk in the hospital, and the smell of medicine and chemo fill my nose. I see Ethan in a chair with his head down, twirling his thumbs, I walk over to him, "Eth.." I whisper soft, he look at me and softly smiles, "We haven't even known each other for long and I wanted to take him to his first football and baseball game, I-" I interrupt him and kiss him soft and pull away, "Hey hottie, no negativity or loss on strength, we have to be like real soldiers here, always brave, positive thoughts, and be full on strength." I tell him, he smiles and kisses my cheek, "How lucky am I to have you?" He asks grinning ear-to-ear. I grin back and open my mouth to reply. "Doc, come quick this young lad is dying!" The doctor the nurse was talking to nods, "I feel bad for his parents, what's his name again, Jane?" He asks, "I believe that it's Logan Chase Dolan, sir.." The nurse says, the doctor nods and leaves with the nurse, I tear up but don't cry, I slide down the wall on my back and my butt lands on the floor. I burry my face and in my hands, trying to calm down.

And now, just now, when things were going back to normal all go down hill. I look at Ethan and notice he's hugging me, I hug back crying lightly.

God, why do you keep fucking do this to me? It's getting fucking annoying as hell. First, my mom, next my son's twin sister, and now?! My son?!