Chapter 17: Can't Live Anymore

Okay, to be honest with you all, I cried reading the other one that Kayla wrote and to top it off, she came up with the 'kissing-Grayson-on-accident' idea, so tops to her for that! :)
I hope you enjoy this update!
But..
WARNING:
-Triggers
-Emotional parts
You've been warned.
______________________________

Mikenna's POV
I try so hard to squeeze her hand, my arm hurts like hell, I gently hold her hand back, she looks at her hand and cries more, I feel so guilty, I should just die and--
No..
I open my eyes and freeze, Kayla dries her tears and looks at me, "Mikenna?" She asks, snapping her fingers, her face softens a little bit, "Miki?" She whispers worried, I begin to twitch before having a seizure. She pressed the nurse assistance button and looks at me beyond worried now, "Miki.. Look at me!" Her voice screams, the nurses come in and do everything. I weakly look over at Kayla, she letted go of my hand and in crying in her knees, "Kayla," I say weakly. She stops and looks like she's going to kill me, "WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS GRAYSON?" She yells, I look at her, "Kay-" "No, Mikenna, no, let me finish." She mutters, "Do you want me to kiss Ethan and sa-" I cut her off this time, "KAYLA, LISTEN TO ME!" I yell breathing hard trying to calm down, she looks at me angrily, "Explain, then." She says with hatred. "Okay.. As I cut the second time on my arm, Grayson broke down the door, but the..The tiredness got to me, I thought it was Ethan, I couldn't stay mad at him so, I kissed him, I thought he was Ethan." I say crying now, she looks at me as Ethan walks in, she noticed that he walked in and feels the tension between all of us, "I'll, um, be back." She whispers, he comes to me and sits beside me, I look at my hand with the promise ring on it, he croaks out, "Why?" I look at him confused, "What are you talking abou-" He cuts me off, "Kissing my twin brother? I told you that is how I got that done so many times and YOU of all of them, did the same thing as every other girl I've dated, did?" I look at him and cry soft, "Eth-" He cuts me off, again, "No.. No, the 'Ethan, I didn't mean to' blah blah blah, yes you probably didn't mean to, but you still-" I cut him off by taking off the ring and throwing it at him, "Since you fucking won't let me explain, take it, I can't take it anymore! I thought you would let me explain why like Kayla did, but no, just leave! I hate you, get out!" I say letting my pregnancy hormones take over. He looks at me, "Fine, wish you and Grayson the best, slut!" He exclaims, as I cry harder. I unplug my machines knowing that it's my release day. "Mama!" Hayley says making me smile as I slowly stand up. She grabs my hand softly and leads me to the bathroom, "Auntie Kawa hewped me pwack!" She says smiling, I feel tears run down my cheeks more, "Okay, baby, go wait in a chair," She nods, I grab the scissors and cut my hair as I cry, when I am done I dye it three colors: Black, magenta, and purple. After the dying process for my hair, I fluff up my bangs smiling, I put my makeup on: eyeliner, waterproof mascara, and lip gloss.
After the whole getting dressed process, I pick my four bags and walk to my bed. I see Hayley looking at photo of me and Zander. He got released from jail recently, he is in Australia, I grab my phone, a 100% charged, I call Zander, crying soft, he picks up, "Mikenna? What's wrong?" He asks immediately after he answers, I take a deep breath, "Your dream came true, I have no where to go now!" I whisper, I feel him telling I am hurt, "Okay, why don't you come back over here and we can talk about it?" He says sensing my pain and hurt. "Okay, see you soon!" I say, I pick Hayley up and walk to the nearest airport, I grab my passport along with Hayley's. I get my two tickets I bought, Goodbye L.A, hello Australia.

After the flight, I walk in the warm air of Australia. I see Zander standing outside of his car, "Daddy!" Hayley squeals, making him look around and notices us and chuckles and jogs over, "Well hello, two princesses!" He says grabbing Hayley, and tickles her and he kisses my temple. I blush lightly, "Well then, jail changed you." I tell him as we walk to the car, I get in the right side as he gets in after putting the bags in the car and putting Hayley in her car seat. He smiles, as he drives keeping his eyes on the road, "Mik, you have no idea what I went through, it hurt me of me thinking about the old burnette haired me.." He tells me holding my hand, I look at our hands, "So, what happened in L.A? I mean, if you want to talk about it.." He says as he pulls in the driveway to the house him and his mom live in. I sigh soft, "The jetlag is getting to me, and Hayley would love to see Sam again!" I whisper soft, he looks at me, "Okay, honey, tell me when you want to.." He pats my wrist, I wince, he looks at me, "You didn't, did you?" He asks shocked and upset in a whisper, I just look down, he sighs, and strokes my cheek, "Tell me later, okay?" I nod, silently, we get out with Hayley wrapped around his waist, I smile soft at them, I catch up with them, and Sam answers the door and immediately takes Hayley, "Nana!!" She squeals giggling, "Um, Zan, I have something to tell you.." He laughs at them and looks at me nodding, "Mom, we'll be in there in a sec," He says, as Hayley and Sam walk in the kitchen, but she nods, "Okay sweetie, what is it?" He asks, looking down at me, "Uhm, well... I am pregnant again, but with my ex's baby..." I whisper, he wonders in thought and smiles wide, "That guy is lost then, because I regretted not being able to help you out with Hayley and leaving it all on you alone.. But, I am here now!" He grins, I smile and hug him, "Thank you so much for being so understanding so far!" I say with tears in my eyes, he chuckles and wipes my tears away that fell, "Let's watch some Law & Order and cuddle, yeah?" He asks, I nod, he carries me upstairs and lays me on his bed as we get comfortable, he goes on Netflix and goes to Law & Order and puts it on Season 1, Episode 1. His arms wrap around my waist loosely. I struggle to stay awake in the third season, "Mik, go to sleep," He whispers in my hair, I smile soft and nod as my eyes slowly close as his arms tighten a bit which means he's about to fall asleep, he kisses my cheek and lays his head on mine and with Law & Order playing on low volume in the background and fast asleep in each other's arms.