Chapter 29: Will You Marry Me?

Bang, bang, before you came into the room-
Hey beautifully, lovely, awesome readers! I hope you enjoy this update!

There will be emotional parts in happiness, and two surprises you will not know coming! ;)

Sorry, can't tell you, secret of the Kichelle123 Headquarters.
Enjoy! :D
_________________

Mikenna's POV
It has been two years after the hospital visit and Logan looks healthier. I look at my son and smile, he's playing with Kayla's hair and she doesn't know it, "Mik.. Tell me who is playing with my hair! I am getting scared." She whines playfully. I smile and laugh, Ethan and Grayson took Hayley to get groceries, and they left us here with Logan. "It me, Auntie Kayla!" Logan says then pausing, realizing what he did, "Come here, little boy! It's time for me to teach you something." I lightly laugh, knowing Kayla, she'll tickle him until he apologizes for scaring her to hell.

Ethan's POV
I am at a ring shop with Grayson for support to calm down and not let the anxiety get the best of me, and Hayley is here to help me pick the ring, I mean come on she's five, while Logan is four, I love them both but I thought Hayley might be easier for usage of help. About a few hours later, I finally found the perfect ring. I plan on purposing to her a month later.

Mikenna's POVI smile at Kayla and Grayson are fast asleep, it is no longer than a month later after the whole tickling Logan until he apologizes for scaring her to hell, but this may sound weird but

Mikenna's POV
I smile at Kayla and Grayson are fast asleep, it is no longer than a month later after the whole tickling Logan until he apologizes for scaring her to hell, but this may sound weird but... I have a bad feeling about Grayson, it's like he'll do something to Kayla, I hear singing, I grin and walk to mine and Ethan's room, I open the door and see rose petals on the mirror from our bathroom with candles lightened so you can see them better, in the form of the word, 'love'. I smile, and feel Ethan wrap his arms around my waist, or I think it's him.. It's kinda pitch black in here, "105 is the number that comes to my head, when I think of all the years I wanna be with you--" Jason Derulo's song, Marry Me, fills my ears. "Mikenna.. I love you so much, it is hard to believe." He tells me.
"I'll say, will you marry me? I swear that I will mean it, I'll say will you marry me?" The song sings. I look over to kiss him as the lights go on,
"Mikenna Roseanne Tatiana Sanchez, we have been through a variety of thicks and thins, but now, I don't want to loose you. Will you marry me? Do me the honor of never being able to loose you ever again?" I hear his voice as the song slowly plays in the background, I turn around and look down, I see Ethan on one knee with a box opened. I lightly tear up, I nod speachless. He chuckles, "What was that?" He asks, "Yes," I croak out as tears slowly fall down my cheeks. He grins and stands up and wipes away my tears and slides the ring on my left ring finger. I smile, "I love you, Eth.." I whisper, he smiles back, "I love you too, Miki-Mouse." He says, he kisses me, I kiss back, smiling at this moment, I remember what he called me, "Excuse you, that is reserved for Kayla." I joke playfully, he smiles and picks me up, "I can not wait to call you, Mrs. Ethan Dolan, Ms. Sanchez." He tells me, I smile, "Neither can I, Mr. Dolan. Neither can I," I tell him, before kissing him, he grins in response and kisses back. We pull away and he carries me to our bed, and once we get comfortable aka snuggling or cuddling the hell out of each other.