3 - Lights, camera, action!

Benedict had gestured a seat for me outside the Speedy's café. I tried to tell him that I should get over to the other fans, but he insisted and I just couldn't refuse his sweetness.

He went over to meet with Steven Moffat who just came out of the door they used as 221B. I looked over to the other side and watched all the fans screaming his and Benedict's name and I had to smile a bit.

Just as I did, I saw Martin Freeman coming out as well.

"Omg..." I whispered low and had to look away to hide my big, idiotic smile.

He and Benedict were talking, when suddenly Martin saw me. He leaned a bit towards Benedict.

"Do you know who she is?" he asked him.

"Hm? Oh, that's Clary. I met her on the way. It turned out she was planning to come here as well. She just arrived to London and she's going here on an art university," Benedict explained while looking at me with his cute smile.

"So you know her well then. She seems nice. You like her?" Martin asked as he noticed Benedict's face. Benedict snapped out and looked at Martin.

"What? Clary, she's lovely and-"

"So you do like her," Martin confirmed and before Benedict could argue, Steven called them over.

Benedict came over to me and told me that he was gonna go and change for his role and then they'd start shooting a scene with him and Martin. He also said that I was welcome to sit and watch if I wanted to, and how could I say no to that? I wouldn't be in the way of their filming, luckily. Front row seat to my watch my favourite TV show in action. I bet every fan would do a lot to get that chance.

I watched Benedict as he vanished inside '221B' and waited. The camera guys got ready and after about ten minutes, they came out. It weren't Benedict and Martin any longer. It was Sherlock and John and it was truly brilliant to be able to get to see it.

Sherlock: "Don't bring a gun."
John: "Why would I bring a gun?"
Sherlock: "Or a knife, or a tyre lever. Probably best not to..."

There was a brief pause before Benedict continued, "...forget our lines," he said and scratched his head.

"Cut!" a man shouted.

Benedict and Martin started laughing by it and so did I. Benedict made eye contact with me for a short period before they went inside to try again. Soon after, they came out.

Sherlock: "Don't bring a gun."
John: "Why would I bring a gun?"
Sherlock: "Or a knife, or a tyre lever. Probably best not to do any arm-spraining, but we'll see how the night goes."

Sherlock raised his hand to a taxi coming their way and it pulled over.

John: "You're just assuming I'm coming along?"
Sherlock: "Time you got out of the house, John. You've put on seven pounds since you got married, and the cycling isn't doing it.

Married? So that's one thing that happens in this season.

Sherlock opened the cab door and got in.

John: "It's actually four pounds."

The taxi started moving and then the man shouts, "cut!" again. What didn't they get this time? It looked brilliant to me, but I didn't know the script so of course I couldn't tell.

Benedict got out of the cab after it stopped.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he kept apologizing and scratched his head. Gosh, he's so cute.