25 - The start of forever?

Ben kissed my knuckles as he led me into his home. It was almost 01.00 am but for some reason I didn't feel tired. 

"We don't have to do this now if you don't want to. We can wait as long as it takes if you're not ready," he said and closed the door.

"I know, but I do want this. It's really something to take in, but this has been a perfect day and I want it to end just as perfect."

I walked up close to him and looked into his eyes. Those damn eyes that made me forget about the real world.

"Clary, I have to tell you something," he slowly said as he returned the look.

"What?" I asked dreamingly, completely lost in his perfection.

"I'm falling in love with you," he mumbled softly, perhaps scared for my reaction.

All I could do was standing there like a frozen idiot. I probably made Ben nervous as he took a stronger grip of my hand. "Please, Clary, say something," he practically begged.

I quickly shook my head to get out of the trance I was in. "You... you- really?" I couldn't stock my words properly.

Ben nodded softly to confirm it.

This made you take a deep breath. "Oh God, how come I suddenly became so lucky?" I whispered to myself.

I turned my head back to Ben with a tear rolling down my cheek, which he wiped away.

"I fell for you long ago," you said, making him chuckle. "I mean, this is different, but still. You've made fall in love with you and-" I took a deep breath. "Is this a dream? Because it sure feels surreal. Just like a dream I never want to wake up from."

"This is as real as anything can be," he responded and leaned his forehead against mine. I smiled and closed my eyes, trying to get my head around this.

"So... Where do we go from here?" I asked softly. I could feel my heart beginning to race inside of me and it felt like it was going to come out of my chest any second.

We stood there for a moment in complete silence, trying to decide what to do.

"You're the only one who has brought these feelings of mine out on the surface," Ben finally said, and broke the silence.

I kept my eyes on his chest. Considering his shaking voice, his chest raised and sunk in a steady beat.

Ben lowered his head further down so his lips brushed against mine.

"Clary," he mumbled and put his hand behind my neck, letting his fingers run through my hair.

"Yes?" my voice was now shaking too. I lifted my eyes to look at him.

"Be mine?"

His words was soft, and it was like they had a magnetic field because I found myself completely drawn by them.

I responded by giving him an almost invisible nod. But Ben saw it, and finally he kissed me. He gave me the kiss that was, hopefully, going to lead to a magical night.

Third person's p.o.v.

The kiss started out gentle, but as they pressed their bodies closer to each other, it became more intense and passionate.

They both could sense their pulse raising, yet the world seemed to stand still. It was just the two of them. Ben eventually bit Clary's lip as she began to undress him, throwing away his tie and undo one button on his shirt after the other.