18 - Free the heart

Over and over, I asked myself if this is what I wanted, and for each time I answered myself with the same reply. Of course I wouldn't let a chance like this slip away! I couldn't believe I was about to do what I planned to do. I was taking a risk, but I wanted to stop fighting the growing desire I felt inside of me. I wanted to act on my emotions. To finally let them out.

I stood in front of the door, knocking three times and waited. It didn't take long before I heard the lock being unlocked.

Oh god, this is it. I'm gonna do it. I'm actually gonna do it. I just hope he doesn't reject me the way I did him. But he wanted to do it. I could see it in his eyes. I'm gonna take the chance.

The door handle moved.

I took a deep breath and braised myself.

The door opened and revealed Ben standing behind it, wearing a simple grey t-shirt and black jeans. I myself wore jeans, purple t-shirt and leather jacket.

"Clary-"

There was surprise in his voice, but barely before he could speak my name, I pushed him, gently because of his wound, backwards inside and kissed him.

This too, surprised him, but he soon put a hand behind my neck and leaned more in for the kiss.

I took a few steps back again and shut the door by using my foot without breaking the kiss. At the same time, I dropped my bag on the floor.

I don't know the right words to describe how it felt. Good? Great? Perfect? Magical? All in once I suppose, and more, that's for sure. I never wanted it to stop.

Ben broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. "Clary," he almost whispered. "What happened?"

I had my eyes closed but opened them and found myself drowning in his beautiful eyes. "I'm making it up for yesterday," I said and gave him a smile. I looked down on his body and up agian. He was so close to me and I wanted to let my hands run freely over him. I couldn't help but kiss him once again.

Ben pushed me back until I hit the door. My body was trapped between it and him. Not that I wanted it to be any different. And it was good that I was in this position because otherwise I'm sure I would've collapsed to the floor. Evey bones in my body were failing to keep me on my feet, but Ben and the door kept that from happening.

Ben's hand went from my neck to my waist, as did the other. He pushed me harder against the door as he pushed himself closer to my body as well. He licked my bottom lip, asking for access.

It all caused me to moan, giving him the opportunity. He slid his tongue inside my mouth, making it dance with mine. I ran my fingers through his hair and started to massage it, causing him to groan and break the kiss. But not a second in between, he began kissing my neck.

I gasped and moaned his name. His grip on my waist tightened and he easily found my soft spot on my neck and started to suck on it.

"Ben," I sighed. By now, I had pretty much messed up his curly hair. His lips were still working on my neck, leaving marks.

Before I knew it, he was back to kissing my lips, making each kiss more intense than the previous one. We made out for so long and it felt like we couldn't stop, even if we tried.

My hands travelled down to the hem of his shirt. I wanted it off him, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to go that far yet.

Ben eventually pulled away for air and we both stood still for some seconds just breathing heavily.

I've never felt anything like it. My heart was racing like never before, and it felt so good.

Ben leaned his forehead against mine, still having his hands on my hips, but he had loosened his grip.

"I've been wanting to do this for some time," he panted.

All of this made my head go dizzy hearing it from Benedict himself.

"You really mean that?" I asked, panting as well, with one hand around his neck and the other resting on his chest.

"I do," he responded. It seemed he had a hard time speaking between his heavy breathing, like me.

Ben lifted his head up so his lips were up close with mine. I wanted to kiss him again but I forced myself not to. It seemed like Ben wanted it too because he leaned a bit forward so his lips were brushing against mine.

I sighed and he started to move his hand up a bit, taking my shirt with him so a part of his hand came in touch with my skin.

I leaned myself towards him, burying my face in the hook of his neck.

"Do you want to do this?" he asked against my neck.

Three seconds passed, maybe five, I'm not sure.

"Yes," I replied and it was the truth. "I can't believe this just happened, but yes."

I wanted to give this a chance. To give us a chance. 

A/N 

So finally they kissed. I had many ideas for how it was gonna play out, but ended up with this one. Hope you enjoyed it and that my story is still fun to read :) 

Have a great weekend!

~ Cumberlocked4ever