Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"It's me." He replied and I felt my heart pounding in my chest, why did he follow me out here. He was the reason I needed to come out here in the first place.

"I thought your father told you to stay out of the forest." He said sounding frustrated with the face that I didn't listen to my father's warning.

"I feel safe out here, I know I shouldn't but I do." I answered truthfully. I was drawn to the forest, it made me feel at peace except right now with this silver eyed masterpiece.

"Maybe you have more wolf in you then any of us thought. Were you always drawn to the forest?" he asked as he took a step towards me but I took a step back.

"No, not until I moved here. Not till I saw your wolf the first day."

"How do you know that you've seen my wolf?" he asked surprised at my answer.

"Well for one I would never forget your eyes. Second I can feel that it was you and trust me I know how crazy that sounds but it's the only way I can explain it. I feel safe with you and yet I know you're dangerous." I explained and he was silent. Part of me wanted to run into his arms the other part of me was to run in the other direction yet I just remained standing in the same spot waiting for him to say something.

"I want to tell you to stay away from me but I can't..." He replied sadly and he seemed tortured by his reply.

"I don't understand. I don't even understand why I feel this way." I said and the word "Mine" was being hissed inside my head. I grabbed my head like I would if I had a migraine and started shaking it, who was saying that it wasn't me it wasn't my thought and it wasn't my voice.

"Are you ok?" he said and tried walking towards me but is stumbled backwards and fell on my but into leaves and dirt.

"I don't know, I don't understand what's happening to me!" I cried out desperately and he looked so worried.

"Let me get you back to the pack house, I'll carry you." He said and I heard the panic and worry in his voice which just made this all worse, something was wrong, very very wrong.

"No, don't touch me. Get my dad, please get my dad!" I begged. I just held onto my head and was trying to get control over my emotions but they were changing so fast it was making me sick. I saw his eyes turn black and I'm assuming this meant he was mind linking my dad. Within seconds my dad appeared and rushed towards me.

"What's wrong sweetie, are you hurt?" he asked worriedly and he starting looking over my body for any injuries.

"I need to go home, please take me home!" I begged.

"I will but tell me what's wrong, what hurts?!"

"My chest, and my head. It feels like a migraine and chest pains and it's like a tidal wave of emotions and thoughts and they won't stop. Please make it stop." I begged and suddenly my dad's face went pale and he immediately looked at Luca who looked like he was just shot in the chest.

"Alpha is this what I think it is?" My father said as he stood up and turned to face Luca angrily.

"She's connecting to the pack, all the pack ties are connecting at the same time. I've never seen it happen before but I've heard the myths. It's impossible though, she doesn't have a wolf so she isn't able to connect to the pack." He replied worriedly as he tugged on his messy hair I frustration.

"Can you stop it?" My dad asked Luca.

"I tried, my wolf says I can't do anything that this is fate. He's blocking me out now, he won't let me even tap into the pack bond." He growled and went to step towards me but my father blocked his path.