Chapter 25

Chapter 25

*Samantha's POV

It had been a few days since my whipping and I was grateful that Lucas hadn't made an appearance. I heard rumors that Jen told him he couldn't go see me and that since she was due to give birth any day now she kept him close. I don't if it was true or not I was just happy he wasn't here, I was too weak to fight him or anyone for that matter. Without proper medical attention, lack of food and infection from my wounds and being in this disgusting cell my body was not healing correctly and I was getting weaker by the day. If I wasn't treated by a doctor soon I definitely wouldn't be making it to my birthday, not without a miracle.

I had lost count of the days which was dangerous, but I was in too much pain to keep track anymore, I just knew I had been here for at least 3 weeks...

I was attempting to get some rest and the basement was dark, it was after dinner and the watchman always turned the lights to the dimmest setting during the night watch. The silence was actually somewhat soothing compared to hearing screamed from other prisoners being tortured for information of beaten just because they could. Suddenly I heard the basement door bang open which I knew could only be an angry Lucas, but what could I have possibly done now to deserve is wrath.

"What have you done!?" he screamed at me threw open the bars of cell I was sitting in.

"I haven't done anything." I stated trying to sit up to face him.

"Your lying, you did something the bond is broken! I felt it break in my sleep, and I did not accept, I will not accept. You are my mate, my true mate!" He screamed as he unlocked the cell and rushed in and pushed me against the wall grabbing my face roughly.

"I didn't do anything but I'm glad it's finally broken; you and Jen deserve each other, and I deserve so much better!" I said through my clenched teeth biting back the pain he caused to ricochet through my body. He grabbed me by the shoulders and was shaking me demanding answers, but I couldn't give him one, except the goddess had finally answered my pleas. One good thing had happened in these past few weeks and that was the final separation of my bond with him, I'm just surprised I didn't feel anything. That was probably due to my physical condition and the fact that I had removed myself from feeling anything towards him since I left, even more so when he whipped me. Before he could do any more damage to me a guard came yelling for him.

"Alpha the Luna is in labor!" and suddenly Lucas threw me to floor and stormed out not even giving me a second thought, thank god. Hopefully with the arrival of his child he would leave me alone and I could get out of here alive. I just knew I probably wasn't going to be so lucky, this would definitely not be the last time I saw Alpha Lucas Wolf.

It had only been a few hours before Lucas made another appearance, he looked disheveled and absolutely insane. I knew I was in trouble the moment I saw him he barely even looked human as I stared at him and he seethed in anger and some kind of emotional turmoil right outside my cell.

"My son is not an Alpha, apparently breaking my mate bond was not a good enough punishment from the moon goddess she wants to take everything from me!! She took my son's birthright!! Do you understand what you have done!!" he screamed at me through the bars and I payed he would stay on the other side of them otherwise I was pretty sure today would be my last day alive.

"Lucas... I didn't....I'm only in this cell to try and protect your son from the Elders..." I tried to explain but he let out a growl and threw the cell open and stormed right towards me and I braced myself for impact but he stopped right before he reached me yet he could easily reach out and grab me. I almost didn't want to breathe and maybe just maybe he would calm down before he snapped my neck.

"If Jen cannot provide me with an Alpha heir then I guess the only way I will get one is from you..." he hissed in my face and I paled.

"No, no, no, no. Don't you dare touch me Lucas, I'm not your mate! I will not give you an heir! I'd rather die!" I screamed and he grabbed my and dragged me out of my cell to the desk where the guards usually sit but they had apparently cleared out. He threw me on top of the desk and started tearing the tattered clothes I had on off of my body.

I just kept screaming and thrashing as he stripped me naked in front of all the other prisoners who were actually yelling at him to demand he stop. Werewolves were very protective of their females and to see one about to be raped went against their very nature.

"Please don't do this Lucas! Please! Stop!!" I kept screaming but he kept pulling at me and then he started to push my legs apart and I kept trying to fight him off, I wanted to die, I wanted more than anything to be gone from this place. I had dealt with being starved and whipped but this was too much, I couldn't come back from this. I felt him at my entrance when suddenly I felt the loss of control of my body and before I knew it my wolf took over. He left forward towards him as she completed her transformation and her front paws hit his chest pushing him backwards to the floor. She didn't stop there she began her assault against him and he was so stunned it took him a moment to fight back.

When he finally got off the floor he grabbed for her neck but she dogged it and got in a couple more bites before he was able to grab her and slam us into the cement wall and since we were malnourished and fighting infection it was all it took to stop our assault against him. The guards came running in seconds later but he held his hand up to stop them.

"Shift!" he said as he came and leaned down by my wolf's face. She just growled in defiance, this was when being a rouge was beneficial since we didn't have to follow him commands.

"I said Shift wolf!" he demanded but she growled again.

"Guards put this rouge in her cell and let her starve to death until she shifts! As soon as she returns to her human form let me know...we have unfinished business to take care of." He said and walked out of the basement. The guard lifted me and brought me into my cell and as they were leaving were whispered about how amazing it was that I was a white wolf, I was rare.

I laid there too tired to move and my wolf refused to let me take control, she told me we were safer with her in control we would also heal a little bit faster. I was still in shock that he had tried to rape me, of all the things he could have done to me that was one thing I did not expect... I needed to get out of here, I needed to get somewhere safe. Hell even running to the Elders would be safer than this.