Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Samantha's POV

When I woke up I realized my wolf still had control, but I was still cold, hungry and sore. Something had to change soon because I was too weak to do anything by lie there. I attempted to try and change back to my human form but Odella stopped me, telling me we were safer in wolf form even in our weakened state. I had no room to argue as she was completely right but I felt weird to be living as a wolf instead of a human.

I was so hungry that I was close to begging for food, I hadn't eaten anything in probably abut 3-4 days and they had only given me enough water to survive. It wasn't till later in the day Lucas made a surprise appearance I shuddered in fear when I saw him. My wolf on the other hand let out a low warning growl.

"Calm yourself wolfie, it must be your lucky day I just got off the phone with the Council....it seems they would like you returned...healthy. Since we both know you are far from healthy I bought myself a week so you are going to listen and listen well. I am going to move you to a room in the pack house, you are going to be locked in and guarded. You are going to shift to your human form and take a shower, eat the meals provided to you and let the pack doctor tend to your wounds like a good little girl. Do you understand?" he said and I just let out a growl, it sounds to good to be true and I would not return to human form unless Odella deemed it safe and there was a fat chance at that.

"Guards! Please escort Miss York here to her new room and if she refuses to shift before she leaves this cell then take her outside for a nice shower with the cold hose water then bring her to the room." He said to the guards and then turned to me, "You may think you are finally going to be free but you aren't leaving here without my pup in your belly so they have no choice but to return you to me. I will have my Alpha Heir and you will provide him."

I felt fear settle in my stomach, I knew this was too good to be true. I would not be getting back to Gavin as easily as it had sounded, the Council had no idea how twisted Lucas actually was. I would do whatever I had to find a way to get out of here and let them know just how disgusting and unworthy he was of his title if it was the last thing I did. I refused to die here, I needed to see Gavin again, Denver, my mom.... I needed to survive this.

After Lucas left the guards came and unlocked my cells and asked me to shift, thank god they were a lot nicer than Lucas they actually almost seemed to feel bad for how I was treated. When I refused to shift, they let out long sighs and put my on a leash which took a few minutes since I kept snapping at their hands trying to bite them. Once I was leashed, they led me upstairs and outside and turned on the hose, once the water hit my fur, I barked out in surprise with how cold it was but I really shouldn't have expected any less. They at least tried to keep it short since they knew the water and the air were both cold and then threw a towel over me and rubbed me till I was dry enough to enter the house. As we walked through the pack house I received looks of both shock and awe, shock from my deteriorating condition and awe because of my white wolf. I tried to ignore the other members of the pack because not one of them looked like they were willing to help me which in my eyes made them weak.

Once they reached the room I would now be staying in they pushed me inside and I could hear the key in the lock that would lock me in here.

'We need a game plan' I told Odella my wolf.

'We get a least a good night's rest and enough food to get up our strength and the moment we find an opening to escape we take it. I am not carrying that monsters' pup, I'd rather die.' She growled out.