Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Gavin's POV

"Alpha Stone the Council said they need you immediately in the meeting room!" One of the maids came and said in a panic. I didn't waste another second as I exited my room and ran straight to the meeting room.

"What's happening!?" I demanded, and they looked panicked which only made my wolf restless and angry.

"We just received word from Alpha Wolf that Miss York escaped his custody and left his territory. He has sent trackers to search for her and will keep us informed as the search continues." The council responded.

"Tell him to call off his trackers, I don't want his pathetic pack looking for her only to drag her back to his territory for him to do god knows what. I will handle the search for her, if you fail to call him off you will be doing so at your own risk council." I threatened and they nodded and one of them picked up their phone immediately.

"Alpha Wolf, please call you trackers back to your pack and cease your search of Miss York." The council member spoke into the phone quietly.

"I understand she was a rouge in your custody but as the council we are telling you to stand down or you will be penalized for your actions!" The council member yelled into the phone than hung up and looked towards me and nodded to confirm it was done. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Denver's number.

"Alpha?" He greeted.

"Denver, I need you and Reid on the phone calling every Alpha to have them look out for Sam entering their territory, start with the Alpha's closet to Lucas's pack and go from there. She escaped from Lucas's pack and she is probably not in the condition to make it very far if I know Lucas well enough. She will smell like a rouge but her wolf his white, let them know if she enters their territory, they are to immediately contact you. I want to know as soon as she is found, I am calling the pilot now, so he has the jet ready and waiting for my call." I explained to him as quickly as possible and hung up, so he couldn't waste any time asking questions since I knew he would since it was concerning Sam. I turned towards the council trying to rein in my anger before I spoke. My wolf wanted nothing more than to tear their heads from their bodies and make them pay for the mess they have made.

"I will be leaving as soon as she is located, I will return with her once she is ready and you will call Alpha Lucas and his Luna here to face the consequences of their actions. Do you understand Council?" I asked and they nodded.

"Alpha Stone, Please keep us informed of Miss York's condition when she is found. We pray for her safety and quick return." They said and I stormed out of the meeting room and to my room to pack my bag and await Denver's phone call. I paced in the room for nearly 3 hours before I my phone rang but it was not the number I expected.

"Alpha Stone." I growled into the phone.

"Alpha Stone this is Alpha Worth, I believe I have someone you are looking for." He said, his voice light but I could hear the hint of worry and concern.

"You found her?!" I asked and I felt my entire body relax slightly.

"Yes, you should get here as quickly as possible she is not in the best condition and the only thing she said since she entered my territory was her name and yours when she entered the pack hospital." He said worriedly.

"She's alive though, is she stable?" I asked panic setting in.

"She's alive, but she is not stable. I have my best pack doctors working on her as we speak, I'm hoping to have her stabilized by the time you arrive Alpha." He replied and it felt like he had torn my heart out of my chest. I quickly asked for his location and hung up and called my pilot telling him the location and letting him know I would be there in 15minutes, I expected take off in 20.