chapter 4

Chapter four

Emilia’s POV

I walked back to the house to see everything was coming together for her wedding shower. I could feel everyone’s gaze on me, but I just ran up to my room and grabbed my phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey, how is he?”

“Fine, but are you alright, you sound…”

“Shit went down and let’s just say his dad is threatening to take him.”

“What?!”

“I can’t explain now, but…”

I took a deep breath and sat down on my bed.

“Can you hide him?”

“Hide him? Oh Emilia I don’t think…”

“Please? Just until I figure out how to get him earlier.”

I tried not to cry, but I couldn’t and let it all out.

“God Emilia, what the hell happened?”

She knew something was wrong because I’ve learned not to cry, but to keep my head held high and do what I needed to do, but after coming here I haven’t been able to keep it together.

 “I don’t want to be here. I don’t belong here anymore and I’m being treated like a piece of trash, I just can’t. I’ve worked too damb hard and I’m not going to let anyone change that.”

“Damn Em, you want me to call Christian?”

“NO! He’ll just make things worse. If he finds out…”

“But he can help you, get you home.”

“No, I’ll figure something out, but just keep low okay?”

“Okay, be careful.”

“I’ll talk to you soon.”

I hung up and quickly grabbed my things, putting them back in my suitcase then called the airline.

“That’s impossible, there has to be one seat available.”

But of course there wasn’t. 

“Do you know who I am; my father owns that damb airline!”

“I’m sorry ma’m but I’ve been given instructions.”

“Yeah and I’m about to give one of my own!”

I hung up and grabbed my bag, walking towards the gates. I was just out of the porch of the house when mom came running out.

“Where are you going?”

“Home!”

“Emilia Rosa, your sister is getting married in two days!”

“I don’t have a fucken sister!”

“Emilia!”

Dad’s roar rang out, but I didn’t stop, I was determined to leave.

“You stop this instant!”

“News flash dad, I don’t belong to this pack anymore or didn’t you forget when you kicked me out of it?!”

I should have stayed home or I would never have to deal with this. Everything was fine before I came. I got myself an apartment, I was finishing school and I was starting a new job in a week! I had great friends, people who cared and here I was being yelled at like I was the problem.