Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

Mauricio’s POV

I had her right there, in all her glory and when she asked me to make love to her I couldn’t. 

“What the hell is wrong with me?!”

I grunted and yanked at my hair as I laid in my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

She was right there and she still wanted me. I could have made her mine again, made love to her like I’ve dreamt about doing to her since the first time we were together. I could have given her what she wanted one last time, but I couldn’t. She was in no state or right mind to know what she was asking me.

But her lips, her body was responding without fault and she was completely throwing herself at me and I couldn’t! I am  an IDIOT!

Then when I was about to change my mind, HE shows up! I wanted to stay, but I didn’t want Emilia to get into any trouble so I ran off far enough where I could see, but not be seen.

I watched as he tried to control his anger. Emilia was independent and she did what she wanted to do. I smiled, there was no way he was going to tame her especially when she’s worked so hard to be where she was.

Then she came out and I tried not to see her, but my god how could one not resist? The way the moon was shinning over every curve. Every drop of water that ran down her body was enough to make a man thirsty.

I was glad she didn’t allow him to see her and quickly slid her dress back on and from the way she was walking away, she was well enough to know what she was doing.

I followed until I decided against it. She was getting married to him and if he made her happy then so be it.

I rolled over then and tried to get some sleep, but instead jumped right out. 

Emilia’s POV

Christian took me right up to my room and to his disappointment my sister was sleeping in it. I smiled and jumped off his arms, looking up at him.

“Good night.”

“Come back to my place.”

I shook my head and pulled away from him.

“I have to get some sleep and so do you.”

“But sleep would be so much better with you.”

I smiled, going up to him.

“I promise, we’ll have our time together, just not now, not in this house and not when my sister, Taylor and Maison are under one roof.”

He huffed and let his head fall then looked back at me.

“You promised.”

“I did, just let us get through this week and once we get home and we’re back to normal you pick a day and I’m all yours.”

“Anywhere I want?”

“Good enough for our first time, yes.”

He smiled and grabbed my waist, kissing me.

“Until tomorrow mi Amor.’

“Bye.”

I pushed him out and huffed. Thank you sister! I don’t know what I would do if she wasn’t in here. I quickly changed my clothes and got into bed. I was so tired and let sleep take over.

It wasn’t until I felt a heavy weight around my waist that I opened my eyes. I was expecting it to be light out, but it was still dark. I turned and merely had a heart attack when I saw Mauricio sleeping right next to me in nothing but his underwear.