Chapter 27

Chapter Twenty Seven

Christian’s POV

I looked around my office, it was a mess with scattered pictures of Emilia. Emilia when we first met, when she gave birth to Maison, when we announced our engagement and our wedding. All lies, LIES! I growled and dumped them all on the floor as I took another gulp of whiskey.

“You’re going to pay and that damn mate of yours!”

Dad and mama were right, she didn’t love me, she never did, but I’ll be damned if she got away with it.

“Christian?”

I growled as the door opened.

“Leave me alone.”

“I think you might want this visit.”

The door opened and in Taylor came.

“What the fuck are you doing here?”

“We need to talk to you.”

“I have nothing to say to you.”

I tried not to look at her, the bond we made before was slowly creeping it’s self back into my bones.

“You need to leave.”

“She’s with him and he’s planning on attacking you and she’s helping him.”

My hand broke the glass and I lunged at her, pinning her to the door.

“How do you know this?”

“He’s hiding her in the tree house. He’s planning on destroying you so he could have her.”

“Never!”

“She was using you, I told you, but you wouldn’t listen.”

“That is not your problem.”

“That baby isn’t yours, it’s his.”

“That’s a lie!”

My body began to shake and I couldn’t help but sit back on my desk and break down.

“It’s all a lie.”

She then wrapped her arms around me as she let me cry, but I had a better idea. She had taken my mind off of Emilia before, she can do it now.

Without asking, I yanked her sweater over her head and kissed her, twisting her onto my desk. I wasn’t in the mood to be nice and ripped the rest of her clothes off plunging into her. I kept my eyes on her trying to keep myself from thinking of her, but my eyes landed on a picture of her as she slept. She had a smile on her face. The same smile she use to have before she went to California.

My speed increased and I could feel it coming. The memories of her going there and finding him only made me angry once more. She was supposed to be mine and no one else’s, but he took her and now they were both going to pay for what they’d done to me.

I looked back down at Taylor to see her on the verge herself. I sped up and came, pulling out and zipping up my pants.

“What are they planning on doing?”

“Kill you.”

I smirked.

“Fat chance.”

“He’s got it all figured out. The way he’s going to rush in here without a word and turn it into an all out war.”

“Oh it’ll be a war alright.”

I took one last look at Emilia’s picture and crumbled the picture before stepping out.