Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

Christian’s POV

My plan was working, she was going to be feeling bad enough she’s never going to want to remember anything ever again.

I pulled her hand away and kissed it.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything.”

She shook her head and wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me down.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.”

I pulled her closer and kissed her. She was going to be mine even if I had to make her want to forget. When I pulled away, I opened my eyes to her swollen lips and closed eyes seeing how much of an affect I really had on her.

“More?”

She bit her bottom lip then and I growled, lowering my lips to her neck, just above my mark which was becoming more visible now that she was responding to me.

“I asked you a question.”

“Yes, please.”

I pulled her even closer to me and slowly slid my tongue out to her mark and licked it, catching her as her legs gave out on her. I smiled and licked again, this time sucking down on it as I laid her down onto the blanket. 

“Christian…”

I smiled and licked again, causing her to arch her back and press firmly against me. I began to caress her legs, massaging them as I kissed along her jaw line.

Her hands snaked around my back and down my back side pressing me between her legs.

I growled, but controlled myself until it was time. Tonight was going to be the night we’d conceive our own child.

“Christian, please… oh please…”

She dug her nails into my back making me press myself even more between her legs, causing her to growl. I couldn’t help it I laughed.

“So impatient.”

“That’s because you’re driving me insane. You’re not making it very easy to keep control.”

I smiled and picked her up, sitting her down on my lap. She smiled down at me and lent down, kissing me. Her fingers yanked at my hair as her chest pressed against mine. I knew her wolf was on the verge of taking over, but she took control, taking her time to use everything I had out and torturing me with it.

“Princess…”

I yanked at her hair, but she wouldn’t let up, in fact would only make it more agonizing for me to try and hold on for her. It wasn’t until I was just about to cum when she pulled away with a pop. I physically relaxed , but only for a second before she made her way over me, kissing me along my neck.

“Mmm… Now who is torturing who?”

“Don’t you like it?”

“I love it, just as much as I’m going to love making you scream.”

I rolled her over with one quick pushed and entered her.

“Ah!”

“Shit, did I hurt you?”

I pulled away enough to look at her and smiled when I saw her smiling, so I kept going. I kept it slow and torturing, kissing her softly, taking my time until she lost control and gave me what I wanted.

I kissed her softly and let her rest for a second before I picked her up and threw her on the bed.

“Now the fun starts.”