Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

Christian’s POV

She was as sweet as I thought she would and when she moaned, it only made me take her in that much more. I explored every inch of her, memorizing her weak spots and those spots that took her over the edge. 

“Ah!”

Her fingers pulled my hair, but I didn’t let up until I took in every last drop. It was then that I pulled away and looked up to see her leaning back with her eyes closed, mouth slightly opened. I had to admit I felt proud of being able to bring such satisfaction to her face with such a simple act of love.

I slowly got on my feet as I kissed my way up until I got to her mark.

“That’s not even half of it mi Amor.”

“I don’t think I can take anymore.’

I chuckled looking down at her then picked her up in one swoop move, wrapping her legs around me. I could feel her pulsating against me, making me growl deep within my chest.

“I love you.”

I crashed my lips against hers and slowly pressed into her. She gasped as I slipped in a little more, this time making me pull back from her lips.

“Oh baby, you’re so tight.”

I slipped in a little more and watched as she threw her head back as her hips edged me to go in further.

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You’re not, just do it...”

She looked back down at me and kissed me softly on the lips.

“I need you, I want you, please.”

Once her fingers slipped into my hair I pushed in all the way, capturing her mouth with mine as she moaned. I pulled out slowly and pushed back in with ease as she adjusted until I couldn’t with hold anymore I needed her completely. I slowly slipped out as she whimpered from the loss and put her down.

I could already see the worry in her face and the questions at the edge of her tongue.

“Don’t…”

I kissed her softly on the lips and got out of the shower.

“Finish showering, I’ll be right back.”

She nodded as I grabbed a towel and went out into the bedroom to find Taylor taking Maison.

“Thanks.”

She smiled and walked out. I quickly cleaned up and was about to go back in to check up on her when she came out wrapped in a towel.

“Where’s Maison?”

“Taylor took him.”

“I’m beginning to think she’s his mother and not me.”

“That will never happen.”

I slowly made my way over to her and lifted her chin, looking into her eyes.

“Maison will never love anyone as much as he loves you and that goes for me too.”

I lowered my lips to hers and with one swoop move, pulled the towel right off of her, picked her up and laid her down on the bed. I pulled away just enough to look into her eyes and see her smiling.

“What?”

I shook my head and kissed her.

Emilia’s POV

I forced myself to push back my fear of falling for Christian or atleast that’s what I thought it was and let him love me. I was promised to him and I was one that didn’t break a promise especially when one had done so much for me and Maison.