Chapter 6

Chapter Six

Christian’s POV

“Christian!”

I jumped up from my bed and ran down.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m leaving, something is wrong with Emilia and I’m bringing her home.”

“I’m coming with you!”

“No! I’ve got it, just stay with Maison.”

I growled making her stop and gasp.

“I’m going with you.”

“You’re one of them?”

I didn’t have time to explain, Emilia was in danger and she needed me.

“Get Maison, we leave in ten.”

We both ran and in ten minutes flat we were off on my private jet.

“Where we going?”

I looked over at Maison and smiled.

“We’re going to go get mommy.”

“We are?!”

I laughed and rubbed his head, placing him on my lap. He was the cutest kid I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. Maison was like a son to me. Emilia, well Emilia was the woman everyone wanted, but no one could have, including me. Three years and yet she won’t give me the time of day when it comes to being with me. Emilia wasn’t like the others, she worked hard without the help of anyone, even when I could give her everything she desired and more. No, she busted her ass in school while working two jobs and taking care of Maison. She was an amazing mom and a great friend, especially to me. She knew who I was and what I did, yet she still let me come around.

I knew little about her family or where she came from, but then again would you tell me? I wasn’t the nicest guys around and everyone knew me from how ruthless I could be and dangerous, but not with Emilia. Emilia brought out what was always missing in my life. I loved her and I’ll be dammed if anyone was going to hurt her.

“Hey!”

I was shaken, making me shake my head and look down at Maison laughing.

“What’s so funny?”

“You were doing it again, only this time mom wasn’t here.”

I laughed and started tickling him.

“Taylor!”

I let him go and run up to her.

“Go on and take a nap I have to talk to Aunty.”

“Okay.”

He ran into the bedroom in the back and I waited until he had the television on.

“So tell me, what happened?”

“First, tell me why you never told me, does Emilia know?”

“Of course she does, it’s hard not to when you’re the same kind.”

“Are you the only one?”

I laughed and shook my head.

“Of course not, you think I could do what I do being human, come on. Emilia knows, so now tell me what happened?”

She looked around at my men then back at me.

“I don’t know, but I know Emilia and for her to cry like she has been since she’s got there, especially after finding out who the father.”