Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen

Emilia's POV

We were in the middle of talking about tonight's dinner plans when I started to feel a numbing feeling running from the tips of my fingers to the heart. I immediately stopped drinking the champagne thinking that was the cause of it, but it came in intervals of strong and soft feelings.

"Amor, you alright?"

"Yeah, but I think I got a buzz from the champagne."

He started rubbing my back, but that just made my stomach feel queasy.

"Please don't."

I pulled his hand away and leaned forward.

"I think you should take her back and get her to bed."

"Amor?"

I nodded and we quickly got up, but I felt Christian tense making me look his way and to where he was staring at. My eyes landed on her, but then back to what seemed to be her husband. They were both staring our way and it seemed like he was pissed. I looked at Christian and then back at him when he growled making me cringe a little and Christian to pull me to his side.

"Let's get you out of here."

I kept looking at him wanting to go to him and tell him that his wife was a whore, but then I figured he was already pissed as it was probably knowing what she had done.

"Amor?"

I snapped out of it as he tugged me away. It was when we were a couple feet away that the numbing feeling was slowly fading away.

"Feeling better?"

I nodded and took a deep breath.

"I swear I thought I was going to pass out."

"Sounds to me like you shouldn't have been drinking in the first place because of a certain condition."

I frowned and looked at her giving me a funny look.

"I'm sure it was just the champagne and the sun."

She looked at her husband and smiled like they knew what was going on. I brushed it off as nothing as they walked us to the Villa before reminding us about tonight.

As soon as we were in I went into the bedroom, taking off my shoes and sunglasses and lying down. I was just falling asleep when the bed dipped beside me and I was pulled into his chest. I tried to pull his hand away, but that just caused him to get angry and I pain.

"Stop it!"

"Then don't touch me."

I tried pushing him away, but he just ended up pinning me down on the bed.

"Stop it! I'm sorry alright!"

"Sorry that you did it or that I caught you?"

"She meant nothing."

"Oh I think she did, I'm the one who didn't mean anything to you and you know what she can have you."

He grunted, pushing down on my wrists until he let them go, getting off the bed.

"You think because you forgot your life's memories that I would forget them? You think it's easy walking around like nothing's wrong and look at you and not wonder if you'll remember today or not? You're not the only one who's got to start all over here. You're not the one who's got to get you to fall in love with me again when I've loved you for five years!"

"No one asked you to."

"You're right no one did, but I chose to and I stuck by you even after you cheated! I forgave you because I loved you and I wanted us to be together. I made a stupid mistake! I was drinking, upset over our fight on the plane and everything from you getting attacked to losing our child and you in a coma and losing your memory!"