chapter 5

Chapter five

Mauricio’s POV

I watched as her demeanor towards me change from rage, to a loving feeling and that only made me want her even more.

“Let’s skip the party and spend some time together before we leave, what do you say?”

She smiled then, but that smile soon faded when we both felt the presence of her father. 

“I see you’ve brought her back and in a better mood.”

I wanted to growl, but I had to show respect especially if I wanted to make Emilia my wife.

“Yes Sir, we were just about to join the party.”

He looked down at Emilia then up at me with confusion then suddenly yanked Emilia away from me.

“How dare you mark my child without permission?!”

I saw the pain flash through Emilia’s eyes, but I had to stand my ground.

“She is my mate Sir.”

“MATE! She has no mate! She’s not even a Virgin!”

“I don’t care, I love her and I want to marry her.”

He then threw his head back and laughed as Emilia tried to loosen his hold on her, but he only grabbed on tighter.

“Sir, let her go, you’re hurting her.”

“Good!”

I growled then.

“Don’t you growl at me! She is no good! You deserve a pure girl to become your Luna, not this.”

He yanked her around as tears streamed down her face, but I couldn’t bring myself to telling him that I was the one who took her innocence away and that I was the father of her child.

“Daddy please!”

“Sir, please let her go. It wasn’t her fault what happened to her.”

“Of course it is! Now go to the party while I deal with her, go on.”

I looked at Emilia, but she wouldn’t look at me.

“Em…”

“Just go!”

“Go on she doesn’t deserve your sympathy let alone whatever you feel for her!”

I was about to open my mouth, but I knew I had no choice, he was Alpha. 

I made my way back to the party feeling like my guts were going to spill out of me.

“What happened?”

As soon as my brother spotted me I was yanked to the side and given a drink which I swallowed in one gulp.

“Alpha took her.”

He knew then that there was nothing I could do.

“I’m sorry.”

I shook my head and grabbed another drink.

“I couldn’t even help her against him, I couldn’t do it four years ago when he took her and I couldn’t do it now.”

He patted my back and sighed.

“I think it would be best if you just forget about her.”

“I can’t! I marked her Antonio, I marked her as mine.”