16. Let It Out

Jace POV

My pack was strong. My pack was nothing to be played with.

Robert was apart of this pack and that meant we would do anything to get him back.

The woods had an eery vibe about them as we waited.

This was never a good sign. It only meant trouble.

The scent of the Silvermoon pack was all throughout the air.

My dads voice came into my head.

'Everyone, you must all take this seriously. Anyone could get hurt. We are strong but they are viscous'.

There was one thing that the Silvermoon pack lacked and that was a bond with one another.

As a pack, it was important to know each others strengths and weaknesses when it came down to a battle.

'No worries. We can handle this' I linked to everyone.

There was no telling what Silvermoon had planned on this visit but we could never be to sure with packs like them.

We stood in the middle of the woods all in wolf form. I was in the front with Taylor and Peter on either side of me. Everyone else stood behind waiting for their order.

Looking over at Taylor, he nodded his head giving me the signal that Silvermoon was close.

'Always hold your guard' I linked.

Everything got louder as they were approaching.

They were all in wolf form and had almost as many pack members as we did.

'Hold your ground' I reminded my pack once more.

There alpha stood in front of me and there was something familiar about him.

The two of us looked at each other with hatred evident in our eyes.

Who the hell was this kid?

'We can speak to each other Alpha to Alpha. I don't want any trouble' he linked to me.

'You came onto my territory with no warning. That was already trouble' I let him know. 'You and your pack change before I talk to you' I linked ending the conversation.

Within a few seconds, the Silvermoon pack began changing into their human form.

Then it hit me who the hell their alpha was.

The alpha of the Silvermoon pack was Spencer's ex boyfriend.

*********************

Spencer POV

I woke up Sunday morning to a very disappointing text message.

-Hey gorgeous. Taylor's get together got cancelled due to some important stuff we have to take care of. I'm sorry and ill make it up to you. I promise :)

Though I was a little sad, I couldn't help but smile.

"This is like the third time I woke up to you smiling like a goofball. What's Mr. Suave saying to you now" Essence joked.

I sighed. "He said the get together was cancelled" I said handing her my phone so she could read the message.

"Really? I was actually looking forward to seeing Peter!" Essence said sounding extremely upset.

"Yeah, I know" I said stretching my arms.

Essence started going at the buttons.

"What are you saying?" I said looking at the screen that she made sure to hide.