28. Team Beta

****Please don't let me ruin your innocence. Don't read if you are not of age skip it! (Even though I know you wont :P MATURE CONTENT)

Looking at myself in the mirror, I was a shaking mess.

There wasn't anything special but I knew what was happening at the end of the night?

I was going to be completely mated with Jace.

"Breath Spencer. That is all you have to do" I said to myself as I rolled my neck and shoulders.

"I would hope your breathing" Jace's voice said from the other side of the door. "You about ready to go?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah" I said opening the door to see his handsome, smiling, face.

"You're gorgeous" he said taking my hands and pulling me in for a kiss.

After grabbing my North Face and scarf, the two of us headed downstairs and out the door.

After making sure I was safe and buckled into his truck, Jace got in and started the car.

"I'm really excited about this" he said pulling out of the driveway.

"I would ask you where we're going but I decided that I am going to accept that it's a surprise and I'm not asking any questions".

"Thank you" he said taking my hand and kissing my knuckles. "I want you to be very surprised when you see what I have in store for you tonight".

Hearing him say that made my stomach do flips and jumps.

I continued to look straight ahead as he drove through unfamiliar roads.

I was very tempted to ask questions but I bit my tongue.

We pulled into a parking lot where a dim lit building stood.

There were no cars or people around.

Definitely reminded me of our first date.

"You ready?" Jace asked cutting the ignition.

"I think so" I said looking around.

"No need to be scared. I'm here" Jace said kissing my cheek quickly.

Walking into the building, Jace lead me up a flight of stairs.

"Go ahead" he said as we continued to walk.

"What?"

"Babe, I know you have a trillion and one questions you wanna ask me so go ahead"

I smiled. "I have some questions, maybe not a trillion but I have a few".

"I bet the first one is why we are in an abandoned looking building right?"

"That would be correct".

"Well my dad owns this place. He's making this into an office for pack business. It won't be ready for another couple of months but this is where I'm going to be handling all pack related business" he explained.

"That's awesome. That means when you become the official Alpha, you'll be pretty much running this place"

"Which is the reason that I wanted to bring you here" he said stopping in front of a door and smiling at me.

Looking up, I saw my name on the door.

Next to Jace's.

"Me? What for?" I asked in complete shock.

"Since you are the next Luna, you are a very important asset to this pack. Without you, I can't rule which is why you I want you to share an office with me. When there is something that I can't handle alone, I want you too. If I'm sick and in need of a lung and there is some pack business I need handled, aside from my Betas and my dad, you're the only one I would trust. I want you to see that once we take this mating step, you are not only my Luna but you are my soul mate and I love you".

"Okay" I said nodding my head feeling a little emotional.

Jace always seemed to know how to bring these type of feelings out of me.

Once he opened the door, I was greeted by the smell of pasta.

In the office was a desk that was covered in an old fashioned red and white checkered picnic blanket with a picnic basket resting on top.

"Jace!" I laughed. "What's this?"

"Well I remember on our first date everything was going great, but then I had to leave. I got mind linked by Peter and that's when Claire tried to sabotage us. I had to make it up to you and this is my make up for our first date" he said.

"This is beautiful Jace" I said turning back to look at him.

"I was hoping you would think so" he said. "I would have done a picnic outside but its freezing" he said leading me to the desk and pulling out my chair.

"Well I think this date may be even better than the first" I said with a smile.

There was his mom's famous spaghetti and meatballs like the first time and he had two bottles of apples juice.

My favorite.

"Wait until you see what's for desert" Jace said with a wink.

When did he get such a dirty mind?

"If it's better than your mom's spaghetti, than you've caught my attention".

Jace set us up with two paper plates, two plastic forks, and some parmesan cheese to set it off.

"Eat up" he said after putting a large amount of spaghetti on my plate.

My mouth began to water as I twirled some spaghetti onto the plastic fork.

"Mmmmm" I said.

"Save it for later" Jace said seductively into my ear.

I slapped his shoulder playfully. "Stop being such a pervert".

"You keep doing things like that and it becomes impossible".

"Sorry" I mumbled as I felt my face get hot.

"Don't be. I like it".

We continued to eat our food in silence, looking up and smiling at each other here and there.

It was peaceful in this office and I couldn't wait for everything to be a done deal.

And then Jace got the face. His eyebrows scrunched up and he got a distant look in his eyes.

"There was some suspicious stuff happening at the border of our land and they think it may have been the Blue Moon pack so my dad called a meeting"

I smiled. "This is starting to turn out like our first date".

"I'm sorry babe. I really wanted this weekend to be just the two of us because I know for the next couple of weeks, we're gonna be busy with training "he said as we stood up and faced each other.

"Don't be sorry! You're an alpha, you have to do this. I'm not mad now let's go so you can get to this meeting" I said in a stern voice.

He gave me kiss and smiled. "You are just amazing and I promise you that when the meeting is done, I'm going to make it up to you" he said with a wink.

We got back to the pack house in record time and he mumbled a bunch of apologies before I finally forced him upstairs to his father's office.

The weekend wasn't starting off the way that I hoped it would but I was just glad to be here with Jace.

I knew he had some business to take care so that his pack and his land could be protected so I didn't mind as much.

Laying in his bed, I couldn't help but to feel a little exhausted.

I was still in my clothes and had no strength to change. I didn't even have time to because before I knew it, my eyes were closed and I was sleep.

....................................................

"Spencer" Jace's husky voice said in what I thought was a dream. I smiled.

"Spencer" his voice said again.

"Hmmm" I said slowly waking up from my sleep.

"Go back to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up" he said.

"No" I said turning so that we were chest to chest. "I'm up".

He chuckled. "I don't know a lot of people who can be up with their eyes closed.

Slowly opening them, I was greeted with his perfect face and that pearly white smile.

"Hi".

"Hi" he said kissing my forehead.

As we stared at each other, I felt my mark throbbing.

"Remember that promise you made me?" I asked as I sat up and licked my lips.

"If I would have known marking you would make you so aggressive I would have done it sooner" he joked.

"I just want you to have all of me now. I'm ready to take this next step".

"Whatever you want" Jace said in a very sexy voice igniting a waiting fire inside of me.

He began licking the mark as I let out a pleasure filled moan.

Whoever thought it would feel this good?

He got on top of me and continued the pleasure that was happening from his mouth on my mark.

He then moved his lips to my mouth and I could feel everything changing slowly.

I wrapped my legs around Jace's waist and clasped my hands around his neck.

The kiss got more intense as our tongues went crazy and I could feel the fire continue to build up in me.

"You positive you're ready for this?" Jace asked stopping the kiss and looking at me.

At a loss for, I nodded my head and pulled him back down so that we could continue our kiss.

I knew what I was asking for and I knew what would happen once the two of us did this.

We would be mated and that meant I would not only be officially the next Luna, but Jace would officially be the next Alpha.

Untangling myself from him, I pulled his shirt up and he lifted his arms removing his shirt.

He did the same to me and licked his lips as he examined my body.

"So gorgeous" he mumbled against my lips.

Moving down, he began to kiss my neck.

I began to trace his abs, traveling down to the button of his jeans.

I was so ready to have him.

Before I had the chance to unbutton his jeans, he moved down so that he was leaving trails of kisses going down my stomach. His fingers quickly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans causing flutters in my stomach.

This was really about to happen between the two of us and I was not going to stop it.

He inched my jeans down my body never taking his eyes off of me. "Spencer, I don't care how much I've said it already but you are beautiful" he said throwing my jeans onto the floor.

I sat up at the same time that he stood on his knees.

My hands had a mind of their own as they unbuttoned his and began pulling them down exposing his black briefs making me lick my dry lips.

He gave me a cocky smile as he lifted his shirt.

His beautiful fit stomach with amazing cuts and that "V" that every girl dreamed of on a guy.

I swallowed the lump that was stuck in my throat thinking about how much he was mine in every way possible.

He bent down connecting our lips and I let out a moan.

I needed to have him now. There was nothing that was going to stop this moment.

My breathing became a little unsteady as I tried to take more of him. I wanted him so bad and we weren't close enough in my opinion.

As I laid back on the bed, he came with me as we kissed with need and want. A passion that was getting me excited down there.

As Jace's mouth began to kiss my mark, I reacted in a very unexpected way.

"Mmmm Jace" I said in a voice that I didn't believe belonged to me.

"Say it louder" Jace whispered in my ear turning me on even more.

"Jace" I said a little louder making him growl.

When our eyes connected, I knew it wasn't just him. His wolf had risen to the surface and for some reason that got me extremely excited.

His hands reached behind my back unhooking my bra.

I bit my lip as he slowly and seductively began moving it down as his black eyes looked deep into mine.

I was soon engulfed with kisses all over my upper body and I couldn't stand it anymore. I needed him inside of me.

"Jace" I said pulling his face back to mine. "I want you".

With a smile, he pecked my lips and began down to my lower body.

I let out a gasp as he began taking off my underwear. His every touch was making me weak with need.

He spread my legs apart and I felt my stomach clench with butterflies as his warm breath was near my area.

What was he up to?

His finger slowly slid inside of me and I let out a soft moan quickly putting my hand over my mouth to keep quiet.

"Oh no baby. I wanna hear everything" Jace said taking his free hand and removing my hands.

Instead, I fisted them into his hair as his tongue replaced his finger.

I felt like I was on cloud nine as his experimented tongue pleasured places I had no idea it could.

"Oh my god!" I moaned causing him to stop and come back up to kiss me on my lips.

"I can't take it anymore" he said pulling his briefs down and I felt his hardened groin against my area.

He looked down at me as I watched his eyes slowly change from black to the mixture of swirls letting me know that apart of him was here.

"We're about to do this" he whispered. "We're gonna be connected forever. Are you ready for this?" he asked me.

I smiled as I cupped his cheek in my hand. "I have never been any more ready. I want all of you and I want you to have all of me" I said.

He smiled and began to kiss me softly as his groin began to slowly move inside of me.

"Mmmm. Oh my god!" I said as he entered me and stayed there for a while as we took each other in.

Then slowly again he withdrew only to come back.

He continued to move in and out slowly as I held on to his shoulders and moaned against his lips.

Once his lips were on the mark, I lost all control that I had.

My fingers dug into his back as his pace quickened making me scream almost everything that I could think of.

"Jace, I love you" I said as we moved up in down together.

"Ah baby, I love you too" he said into my ear with the sexiest voice that I had ever heard coming from him and that's saying something.

That was enough for me to explode around him and he did the same thing.

He laid on top of me as we breathed heavily, sweat consuming our bodies.

"That was the most amazing thing I have experienced in my life" he said kissing me.

"I've never felt like that before" I said running my hands through his soft blonde hair that was hanging in his face making him look so good.

I felt myself wanting to go at it again.

"You are a freak" he said laughing against my neck.

"What did I do?" I said feeling my cheeks burning up from embarrassment.

"Now that we completed the mating process, I can feel your emotions and the vibe I'm getting is telling me that you're horny" he said with a cute smile playing at his lips.

I glared at him playfully. "You can't just take me the way you did and not expect me to be".

"Well I have a better idea" he said pulling our naked bodies up from the bed so that we were standing. "How about we get clean and dirty at the same time".

"Oh?" I asked.

He pulled me into his bathroom leaving the light off.

A shower? God he was making me feel like a kid at Halloween as a giddy feeling came over me.

"Excited are we?" he said chuckling.

He kept my hand in his as he turned the water on, checking to make sure the temperature was right before we stepped inside.

The next thing I knew. My back was up against the cold tile and his lips were on mine.

Sliding me up the wall, I wrapped my legs around him and that's how he entered, taking me by surprise as I yelled out in pleasure.

"Say my name" he said in his husky voice making me want to do anything he asked for.

"Oh god Jace" I said as I leaned my head back.

This set him off as he began to pick up speed, thrusting in and out of me.

"Harder" I said into his ear as my head went into the crook of his neck.

And he did just that.

With the hard and fast sensation, I couldn't take it anymore as I came again, Jace not too far behind me.

"I love you" I said as he set me back onto my feet as I wrapped my arms around his fit body.

"And I love you. So much" he said as we kissed each other before washing our bodies.

..............................

Waking up was like being in heaven. I had a smile on my face and I knew it wasn't going anywhere.

I was just that damn happy.

"Good morning babe" Jace said pulling me into his chest.

"Good morning" I said giving him a quick kiss on his bare chest.

"How ya feeling?" he asked running his hands through my hair.

"Like a millionaire" I said snuggling up against him.

Whatever he did to me had made me feeling so loved.

"You are very happy this morning" he said.

"Well who wouldn't be after last night" I said looking up at him for the first time.

His gray eyes were shining and he looked just as happy as I felt. "They made some breakfast. You wanna head downstairs?" he said giving me a questioning look.

At that exact moment, my stomach made an obnoxious growling sound causing us to burst out laughing.

A half hour later, the two of us were walking hand and hand down the stairs of the pack house where we could hear the rowdy wolves in the dining room.

As we stepped in, it became dead silent. Smiles began to erupt on everyone's face and Peter and Taylor high fived one another.

"Idiots" Jace said with a smile.

"My baby" Mrs. Spear said getting up and coming over to Jace embracing him into a huge motherly hug causing everyone to laugh and applaud.

What the hell was going on?

Essence looked at me looking just as confused. I shrugged as she tapped Peter and they began whispering.

She looked back at me with wide eyes as a smile began to spread across her face.

She read my silent question, 'What?'

She balled her hands into fists and thrusted forward in a 'bang bang' gesture causing me to be embarrassed as hell.

Everyone knew we had gotten it on.

Jace pulled me close and whispered so only I could hear. "Don't be embarrassed babe" he said kissing the side of my head.

We took our seat at the table and I kept my head down the whole time. I refused to look anyone in the eye.

Not even Essence.

Jace gave my thigh a reassuring squeeze but I just couldn't stop the embarrassing feeling.

"Okay everyone, enough with the jokes and wolf whistles. Leave the poor girl alone" Mrs. Spear said.

"It's okay Spencer. You just reek of Jace, we're just teasing" Peter said.

"I reek of Jace?"

"Now that the two of you are mated, you have his scent all over you. That's how wolves who aren't apart of our pack can tell that you are a Luna. You have the Alpha scent".

I smiled to myself thinking about having Jace's scent.

............................................

Jace POV

I couldn't believe that Spencer and I were finally mated.

It felt so good to finally say that she was all mine in every way possible.

My wolf was irritated ever since we met her but now he was at ease and it made me feel good.

She was mine.

Spencer Droid was all mine.

My girlfriend, my mate, and my Luna.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked looking at me through the mirror.

She was brushing her hair and I knew I looked like a creep the way I was eyeing her.

We were about to head to the big field and meet the three other pack so we could began training today.

Blue Moon had two people come onto our land last night so that meant we needed to hurry up and train so we could be prepared for whatever attack they planned.

Training wasn't supposed to start until after the weekend, but we couldn't take any chances.

"I'm just thinking about last night".

She smiled before going back to brushing her hair. "It was honestly the best night of my life".

"Mine too" I said getting up from the bed and moving behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist where they seemed to always fit perfectly and kissed the mark.

She let out a sigh and I chuckled.

"I think I am going to love knowing your emotions" I said.

"I don't think I am" she said playfully rolling her eyes. "I mean, can a girl just feel how she wants without her werewolf boyfriend knowing about it?"

"Nope!"

"It's not fair. I can't tell how you're feeling" she said poking out her bottom lip.

"Shoulda been a wolf" I winked getting a laugh out of her. "You ready to head out? I think everyone is already there"

"Yeah, let's go" she said slipping a sweatshirt over her head and taking my hand.

Once we made it to the field, my pack stood up from their sitting positions.

"Alright, Jace is here so let's began" my father said. "So today we are going to be training with the other three packs. Since it is going to be a very large amount of us, we are going to have leaders for each group. This includes Jace, Peter, and Taylor of course. Also, Kristen, Nick, Megan, Claire, and James. Once the other packs get here, everyone will break up into groups and we will take it from there"

Spencer gripped my hand a little tighter as over two hundred wolves emerged from the woods up ahead.

"Oh my god" Essence said.

Peter kissed her forehead and gave me a small nod.

"You and Essence stay here" I said giving Spencer a quick kiss before me, Taylor, and Peter walked to the middle of the field.

There were six wolves leading the three packs.

Edward, Danny, Justin, and three others that I didn't recognize.

Once they stopped in front of us, three black wolves stood over them so that they could shift and put some clothes on.

"Hello boys. Lovely to see you again" Danny spoke first as the three wolves stepped aside. "We have all made ourselves acquainted with one another and couldn't wait to get here"

"Well welcome" I smiled as my father stepped up next to me with Beta Bob and Charlie.

I let out a whistle which signaled my pack to come and stand behind us.

"This is my son and soon to be alpha, Jason" Edward said pointing to one of the strangers that was leading the pack.

He was the same height as me and looked to be the same age.

I was glad that "stuck up" wasn't the first word that came to mind.

"It's an honor to meet you Alpha Spear" Jason said to my father as he did a small bow.

"Same. I am glad that you and my son will become Alphas around the same time. This is Jace"

"Hey man" Jason said extending his hand which I shook. "It's so nice to finally meet you too"

"Same here dude".

"This is my beta, Eric"

The two of us shook hands as well. "These are my betas, Peter and Taylor".

I looked at the girl who I was not introduced to yet and assumed it was Danny's daughter.

"I'm Eliza" she spoke. "Daughter of Alpha Danny".

My pack gave her a bow of respect which was common to a She wolf of Alpha blood or someone mated to higher power.

Spencer would get bows a lot. I hope it wouldn't put her off.

She hated attention.

"This is Kristen, my daughter" my dad said as Kristen emerged from behind and shook Eliza's hand.

The other packs bowed.

"I just know we are going to be introducing ourselves a lot" Eric joked breaking the tension a little.

"Well how about we get started and get into groups. We can introduce ourselves a little later once we have dinner. Most of our mates, including my Luna, our making a big dinner tonight" my dad said.

"Wonderful" Edward said clapping his hands together.

"Devin and John are going to be the leaders from my pack" Justin said as two big wolves emerged from his pack. "They will help to demonstrate speed and balance. We need to learn how to fight while watching our backs".

"Jason and Eric will help lead" Edward added.

"I am putting Eliza to the test" Danny said with a proud smile that Eliza returned.

"Well of course Jace, Peter, and Taylor will help lead with the help of Kristen, Claire, Megan, Nick, and Richard" my dad said as they emerged from the back.

At that moment, two weird things happened.

Eric and Justin went stiff.

"No! NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!" Claire screamed. "HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?"

"Oh. My. God" Megan said as she stepped out.

"Mate" Eric said at the same time as Justin.

"I CAN'T BE MATES WITH A BETA! I WAS BORN TO BE WITH AN ALPHA" Claire screamed again.

Megan stepped up to Justin as they continued to look at each other.

So Megan was Justin's mate.

And Eric was Claire's.

"ENOUGH CLAIRE!' my dad yelled silencing her self-pity party.

She got quite as Eric stood in disbelief.

"What the hell just happened?" Jason asked.

"She's my mate" Eric said pointing at Claire who rolled her eyes.

"Alpha Justin, would you two like a minute?" My dad asked.

Justin came back from his gaze and smiled. "Please. If you do not mind"

"Okay everyone, let's get started on our training" My dad as we led everyone to the main part of the field while Megan and Justin walked off.

"A Beta? How could this happen to me?" Claire was mumbling.

"God Claire, you're such a bitch! Shut up!" Kristen said causing silence throughout the field.

"What?" Claire said.

"Shut up! Stop complaining about everything. You should be grateful you even have someone who is made just for you! Stop trying to ruin everyone else's happiness and try to have some of your own!"

Claire looked around the field at everyone before her eyes landed on Eric. A tear trickled down her cheek before she ran off.

"Wow" I heard Spencer say. "Where's the popcorn?"

I let out a chuckle.

"Let her release some steam. Everyone else, lets train" I said giving Kristen a wink.

I wonder how long she's been wanting to say that.

"Okay, let's began"

...................................................................

Spencer POV

"That had to be the funniest thing ever. I can't believe she freaked out over that! It's not like Eric isn't cute, the guy is hot" Essence said. "I guess that's just how Claire is. Kristen did say she would do anything to be with power" I mentioned

"Yeah, but Beta is power enough. She wants an Alpha. No wonder she was so into Jace. That is so sad" Essence said shaking her head.

The wolves were still training while Essence and I were getting cold out there. Unlike them, we can't stay warm.

We were sitting in the living room of the pack house waiting for dinner.

"Well I hope she doesn't reject him" I said. "That would just be horrible.

At that moment, Megan and Justin walked into the living room.

"Hey Spencer. Essence"

"Hey you two" Essence said.

"Spencer, the two of us would like to speak with you" Justin said.

"Is training done, I'm gonna go find Peter" Essence said getting up from her spot next to me on the couch.

"Yeah, just about. They should be close to done now" Justin informed her.

Essence gave me a small smile before heading through the back door and out of the house.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"Let me start" Justin said as he sat down, Megan right next to him. "First, I would like to apologize to you".

An apology. Well this was new.

"I know what a jerk that I was a few years ago and I have always thought about it. I am very sorry about what happened that day in the mall and how bad of a boyfriend I was. I have changed a lot".

I smiled. "It's okay Justin. I've finally forgiven you for that".

Even though you shouldn't I really appreciate it. You don't understand how bad I felt about it all. I mean, I don't even know why I would do something like that. You didn't deserve any of it".

"Don't worry about it. I'm just happy for you and Megan".

"Thank you Spencer" Megan said. "And now I owe you an apology as well".

"You do?"

"Yeah. I shouldn't have went along with Claire. It's just she's my best friend and I was trying to understand her. I didn't think about how it could have been hurting you or what you may have been through and for that, I'm sorry. I think you are a really nice person and Jace is very fortunate to have you".

"Thank you Megan. That means a lot to me. Congratulations you two and Congrats on becoming a Luna Megan. Now I don't feel so pressured".

"I know! Maybe we can hang out and get to know each other better" Megan said with a sincere smile.

"I would like that" I said returning the smile.

A/N: HEyyyyyyy! Sooooooooo I want to say a huge thank you to everyone for reading and getting me to #38 on the werewolf list! I was very excited.

Also!!!!!! For everyone who thought it would be Claire, I KNEW you were going to think that but come oooooon I'm not that predictable lol. Yay for Megan though! Some people guessed her and you were right :) . And how about Jace and Spencer getting it on! yaaaaaaaay what did you think ?!?

Comment what you thought of chapter and please vote! love you guys <3

(Victoria Justice as Megan)