32. Officially Alpha

"I called this meeting because there will be a few changes happening" Mr. Spear said with a smile. "First let me say congratulations to both Megan and Claire for finding their mates". At this, everyone began a round of applause.

"Megan will be the next Luna for the SilverMoon pack while Claire will be leaving us to join the Midnight Shine pack. This is not a sad day but a day to celebrate for these two ladies. They have been a wonderful asset to our pack and we will miss you both dearly".

The two of them smiled beside their mates.

I was so excited to see Claire have some happiness of her own. She couldn't keep her hands off of him and neither could he.

They were really cute.

And then there was Justin and Megan.

While Claire and Eric were playful, Justin and Megan were more intense.

"My second announcement is about the future of this pack. As you know, all three boys have found their mates and this means we can finish the process of the mating ritual".

This caused the whole room to stand in excitement and clap like wild.

I smiled up at Jace. This pack loved these three guys and I couldn't blame them. They were so ready for them to lead.

"This means that the ritual will happening after graduation which is in four months. This will be more than enough time to prepare and Jace, Peter, and Taylor will officially be the leaders of Dark Woods".

This caused another eruption of applause and I couldn't help but join them.

I was getting just as excited as they were.

"This also means that you will have a new Luna as well" Mr. Spear said looking over at me with a smile. "Spencer Droid will be taking the place as Luna and I couldn't have asked for a better person for the job. This also means that Essence and Kristen will be by her side to help lead. As you all are aware, if there is ever a point where Spencer is unable to carry out and duty for any reason whether it is person or not, Essence and Kristen are there to help".

I gave Essence a small push with my hip. Who better to help me than my best friend and Kristen who could fill me in on everything there was to possibly know?

"The last announcement of the evening is to let everyone know that we will be making Gabe and his pack official with ours this weekend. Sunday to be specific. They will now be apart if dark woods".

"WHOO!" someone yelled from the crowd causing some laughter.

_____________________________

FOUR MONTHS LATER...

Today was the day. It was finally happening.

I was graduating high school.

I was finally leaving this hell hole and I would be free.

This was very exciting.

It wasn't exciting not being in the same row as my friends.

Curse my parents for having a last name that started with a D.

Peter was close since his last name was James but not close enough.

I knew he would be able to make me laugh and keep my nerves calm if he was close by but my nerves were sky high at this point.

Not even Jace would be able to calm me down.