Heart Connection

Mia's Pov

Things are changing. Weeks passed. My friendship with Nicki have become stronger, we shared our life stories, advice, and we even help each other in studies. Our conversation through texts have become much more frequent. We share an unknown bond that without really touching those real emotional issues , we end up healing each other and making each other happy and get more courage.

My friendship with Qiana has become much better, its improving even though i did wrong avoiding her. Kate has become a good friend of mine not just a classmate because now she even shared her love life info with me. Being friends with Nicki , i have being able to be more friendly with Hannah and Grace too. So , everything seemed to be getting much better and happier. I closed my diary and get up to get ready for school now. It satisfies me to write such things in my diary , feel good to look back upon good things. 

I was walking around the college alone when suddenly i heard someone call out my name. I turn and i saw the smiley face which make me more happy.

Nicki's Pov

Texting her everyday make me even more close to her. She is a nice girl , the opinion of other on her isn't what she really is. I look for her even more now, just to talk with her. I love talking with her, i can talk with her for a long time without getting bored. I was standing from the 1st floor just trying to see if i happened to see her and i saw her walking around. She looks beautiful even with uniform, i wonder how she looks when she wear other clothes. She seemed sad though, maybe she is just alone because of that. I happened to be staring at her so i thought of bringing her attention to me so that i can make her see me , i liked that!

' Hey Mia!'

'Hiii Nicki, what are you doing ?' She asked in a cheerful tone, she get happy with me , she need company. I wish i could be by her side.

' Nothing much , just stalking you' I said in a joking mood , but it was the truth.

'Hey Nicks , i loved the idea of you stalking me' She said in a genuine way without any joke. It felt nice to know that she loved being around me. And what was cuter was the nickname she has given me on her own. She is so cute though.

'Well then be ready you will be stalked by me everywhere now Mia' I said in an equally serious tone, she looked surprised maybe she wasn't expected me to admit this without making it look like a joke but she look happy. She nodded her head happily. We stood there just looking at each other without uttering a word.

We stared at each other for a while, it was intense and then suddenly Qiana tapped my shoulder grabbing my attention.  She waved to Qiana and then she told me that she will see me later and she went away. It would have being good if she was around me though.

Mia's Pov

I have English class now , means i will be around Nicki. And that's the best feeling ever! I entered the class , Nicki was not yet in class. All those girls came around me. They started to criticized me to the core about my dressing sense, hairstyle, the way i talked, the way i don't go out with guys. They started to curse me , i was even termed to be a lesbian by them. What the hell , means not having a boyfriend will termed me as that, they termed me as a whore. It was so hard but i won't  break down , i don't care! They stopped there bullying session as soon as they saw Nicki and the teacher walking in. 

I brushed away my tears and smiled  at Nicki when she entered. She smiled back. During the class , i look at her quite often, she did noticed me but not too much. As the class get over , i was heading out and i feel Nicki walking behind me.

Nicki's Pov

I feel like i need to talk with her after i saw her looking at me in the class. As the class got over, i felt like she won't wait for me. I need to run after her to stop her. I wanted to talk with her and also make up her mood even though i know she won't tell me what's wrong. We were walked down the stairs and we stand in a quiet place and i found her staring at the sky and trees while i am beside her. It felt weird, because she always look at me. So i try cheering her up.

'Mia, Anything wrong?'

'No , all good. Why you asked?' She reply in the most cold tone ever.

'Just like that i was thinking what could have happened that your face looked so dull. I asked just because you are looking so bad right now!' I said in a serious tone but it was a joke. 

' Dull? In what sense?' She reply now looking at me. Great i've got her attention.

'See your eyes look puffy, your nose look red, your face look colorless so who will think that you are attractive right now! Not even a smile , do you do favour to smile ma'am? What can i do to see you smile? should i bring down the sky to you because you can't stop staring at it even though i am beside you! Huh! I am so offended!' I said in a serious tone  and slowly i find her smiling.

'Do you realized how dramatic you are? Bring the sky down? Really???' She asked giggling and soon she was laughing. Great that what i wanted to see.

'I can be dramatic to see you smile, you are cute' I blurt out but without regretting it.

She looked at me, i reached out to hold her hand and i stopped but she grab my hand instantly holding it firmly against her and smiling at me. It felt perfect. My hand fits hers. We got lost within our moments that we failed to noticed we were being witnessed by those English classmates of ours and my friends. 

We kept talking , we planned out our revision plan, we divide chapters and everything to prepare notes together. We talked without realizing that the whole lunch break got over. The look we give each other when we have to let go clearly showed that we want to be beside each other more.  We bid bye to each other. She told me that we will meet soon in the last two periods of English class, it was as if she was convincing me that we will meet soon. So does that means she felt the same? Hope so.

Mia's Pov

She know me by heart. Without saying anything she know how to cheer me up. We do have that heart connection. All happened on its own without trying hard.I did not want to let her go , i wanted to be with her and the way we had to go even for some hours it was hard. I convinced myself that i will see her soon by telling her that we will be meeting soon in English class. I hope she is as eager as me for us to meet. Hope so.

The day was long. Each period was slow. But finally , it was the time for us to meet. I saw her walking towards the class. I excitedly walk toward her and to my surprise , she did not reacted , she did not acknowledge my presence. She just walked away pass me towards the class. She did not even look at me. She just ignored me. I was confused to her behavior. i have no idea what could have gone wrong. It just broke my heart.