'WE' Time

Mia's POV

It's being one month. Things have definitely changed but not drastically. Nicki and I are being away in distance but i feel still close to her by heart. She still is unaware of the friendship i have with Ryan. I always choose to avoid it now. I have an unknown fear that she will leave me if she get aware i am close to someone she does not know. Nicki is possessive by nature so is Ryan. I have being caught up between two similar people. I can't afford losing any of both. This definitely make my guilt level increase because i am lying to Nicki. And it is making me feel like i am cheating on her. All is complicated...it just keep tangling the more i try to simplify it. So by now i am simply going with the flow.

'Let's meet? My place?' I read Nicki text time and again. We are literally meeting after 3 weeks. 'Sure.' I texted back. I dressed up as quickly as i can. I was excited to see her...see her like i am used to. In college we rarely get to see each other and through Skype it just make it harder because i can't touch her like i want to. 

Nicki's POV

Things are going on smoothly. Calvin and I sort out our differences , we are quite friendly. Mia and my relation is long distance kind of now. I miss her a lot though. We basically eat and sleep over Skype itself. I wanted to make it special for her. 3 weeks is a long time when you are just around that person yet you can't react to your heart's wish. So i planned a day with her at my place. No one was around so it was the perfect timing.

As soon as she came in front of my sight. I was taken into her arms for the most tight hug i possibly have felt in my life.'I missed you more than i thought i could have' she whispered to me as I squeezed her closer to me. And we spoke nothing for quite a while.I settled on the couch and she settled herself comfortably over my lap pressing herself closer to me. Being peaceful in each other arms do the trick. I felt relaxed. No explanation required. Just us. ' Don't you think you own me something?' i whispered in her ears while moving her falling hairs behind her ears. 'I don't know what you are talking about.' She said softly while i did not missed to noticing the blush staining her cheeks. 'You do know what i am asking for.' I said in an insisting tone as she start to bit her bottom lips making me want to kiss her lips more. She pressed herself more into me. I felt her sweet scent mixed with my scent. She closed the small gap between us by pressing her lips over mine. I did not react until she pressed her lips firmly against mine deepening the kiss and i felt myself losing all my sanity.

I groaned against her lips as she kissed me senselessly taking pleasure of biting my bottom lips. My grip over her waist got firmer as i felt her sucking my lips and biting it with her teeth as she playfully teased me with that mischievous smile of hers. Her tongue tangling with mine as i felt her warmth taking over my coldness. She continue to kiss me as if quenching the thirst that we both had for each others. She arched against me as i kissed her back senselessly. The next moment i was rolling her until i was on top of her while she was pinned to the couch. She smiled at me while i stared at her for a while. My hands moving against her body roughly as she closed her eyes feeling me more and I lost words to describe how breathtaking she looked. I wanted to claim her as only mine...just mine.

I kissed her one more time pressing myself more onto her. Tasting her sweet taste as she moan against my lips. I bit her lips making her let out a small cry. I continue to press my lips firmly overs hers leaving her breathless. I paused by her staring each bit of her. I kiss her cheeks moving my lips towards her earlobe. She moaned as i take her earlobe in my mouth biting it while sucking it. 'You want me right?' i asked in a husky tone as she only managed to nodded her head. 'Damn you feel so good and warmth' I said against her neck as  I kiss her neck lightly and she arched herself giving me more access to her neck. Biting her neck as i find her shirt as an obstacle. She got my point just with the look of my eagerness. She move up helping me to get rid of her shirt. I kissed her neck sucking each bit of her flesh down till her breasts. I roughly move my hands over her bra and all i could hear was her moan which add fuel to my desire even more. My fingers traced over the strap of her bra and she looked at me asking me to just go for it. I take her mouth into mine as i thrown her bra away from her body , she was half naked carefully wrap against my body i continue to kiss her as i ripped my mouth off hers. My lips tracing a path along her jaw down her neck as i nipple my teeth over her weak spot. She moans in my arms closing her eyes.

I kissed her breasts , taking one of them into my mouth sucking it. Tracing her nipple with my lips as my hand start to caress her other breasts. I continue to suck her breasts biting her nipple with my teeth as she moaned while arching her body in pleasure. I start to bit on her flesh near her breasts as she hold my head signal me to continue. She looked gorgeous in this position , with her eyes closed by the pleasure i provide her. She felt being mine and it was all that i wish for in life. While i continue to make love to her breasts with my mouth , i got disturbed by the doorbell ring. The trouble was done. 

Mia's POV

I felt complete in her warmth. Her each touch quench the thirst of desire i had for her. Only she can make me in this position. I wanted her touch all over me. I wanted her to claim me as hers. I could hardly breath with the action of hers. Her each and every actions make me breathless. I could not react anything other than moaning senseless to the actions of her mouth over my skin. I felt being hers only...hers. 

The moment of us was interrupted by the doorbell ring. Panic run through us as we became to feel that it might be the return of her family member as their time to return was near. I dressed up quickly as she checked the door but  thankfully it was merely the postman.  'I think i should go baby?' I said softly against her neck as she hug me. 'I'll missed you' She whispered to me as she hugged me closer and tightly. 'Will miss you too, Skype me and do let me come to you. I feel complete by you.' I confessed to her while being in her embrace. 'I will , thank you for your patience. Your sexy.' She said with a laugh. 'I love you.' I said with a giggled as she walked me out. 'I love you too baby' She said while we let distance take over between us once again but with togetherness and warmth of each others in heart. I felt loved in her presence.Wish this could happened more often. Moments where we don't have to explain anything and just be within each other embrace.