Just For You

Mia's Pov

I have no idea what happened but the way she talked with me. It was all that i needed , i did not care to dwell into more in it. I will have her back in my life that's all matters to me. But i really want that i remember what happened yesterday night , neither i forgot all nor i remember any of them. Confusing! But it's right she said we can make some more good moments. We are off to explore the nature and just walk...Just Her and Me. Doesn't it sound like a dream come true! Damn i should snapped out of it!

Nicki's Pov

I don't know if it sound a good idea to openly hang out with her. But who cares! I will do what i want afterwards i can sort out things. When she said she miss those moments i can't let her keep sulking and blaming herself for not remembering the time she spent with me! And i also wanted to enjoy this place with her! From start i miss her and i have being following her so why waste such opportunity!

' Nick, what you are planning?' Mia said excitingly , while being right next to me, tapping my arms to get  my attention.

'Nothing just thinking what to do with you...' I said to her winking at her and she looked on more confuse! Its fun to tease her.

'Come , lets go' I said dragging her with me while she continue with her list of confusion questions. We walked together.

'Mia, calm down! You are boring me! You talked so much' I said after a 10 mins walk.

'You can't deny it you like to be annoyed by me and my never ending lectures' She said winking at me and walking forward excitingly. I paused by and i think she is right i do love it to be annoyed by her. I looked back there were all those eyes of my friends signalling me like with whom i am hanging out i just look forward and avoid it.

 'Miaa, wait for me!' I shout as she was way to ahead and i'm too lazy to walk.

'Hurry up, try catch me!' She said in a teasing tone and went on more quickly.

Mia's Pov

We explore the whole place. I took out my camera and she looked at me sternly and we start to argue about not using camera but why! She should provide valid reasons!

'Mia, listen don't use that. It's just me and you right? And you freaking take bad pictures' I said holding her and making her looked at me. We have had a big argument when she took out her camera. Firstly she will take endless pictures and second in it stored yesterday pictures so if she noticed it , she will ask endless questions. 

'You should give a valid reason why you said that else i'm leaving!' She said in a serious upset tone.

'Hey , look ok use it but promise me you won't see past pictures until you are with me?' I told her and i noticed she was about to ask another question as usual her 'WHY' special! I looked on at her sternly. Though in my heart i wish i could kissed her and make her stopped and forget all.

'Ok i won't but i can click your pictures' She said showing her tongue to me teasing me and walking ahead. Little did she know what effect that action of her have on me. I simply want to kiss her and feel her tongue with mine.Damn my wild imagination! 

Mia's Pov

She looks cute when she laugh heartily. She look hot when she stared at me. She look damn pretty when she smile. Little did she know that she is messing with my emotions and thoughts like hell. We walked down the garden which were filled with all kind of flowers. I took some pictures of the nature and i even took some sneaky pictures of Nick! 

'Nick, you never told me about your family' I said to her as i walk beside her side by side.

'I don't like to talk much about them with my friends Mia, i don't like it when people dwell into my family matter!' She said in a rude tone.

'Ok..'  That's all i managed to say.

'My sister is the most special to me in my family. She is married and have a kid which is as equally special to me as she is. My mom loves me and i'm not that much close with my dad. I think that's enough for you?' She said trying make up for the rude comment she made. I saw that attempt and it was sweet because apparently she doesn't open up about her family life but she did for me a bit at least. 

'I say it just to you, did it just for you' she said as she felt me looking at her after i nodded to her and tried to make her feel it's enough for me.

.