Sex (The End)

Nicki's Pov

I woke and I stumbled Mia at the doorstep of my house. Was I still hallucinating it! I brushed away every thoughts and come to the term that it is mere another dream of mine. Walking past her , i felt a strong grip over my wrist. 

'Who the hell you think you are?' She screamed at me as her eyes spill out tears. My mind kept processing everything as she looked at me with a rage. 'Just answer! I will talk and You ..You just freaking answer me!' She shout as her each words get louder and louder. I stared blankly at her. She came close as she grabbed my arms aggressively. 'Can't you just talk with me!' She maintained her loud tone. 'You freaking don't care about me! Right!' She continued to speak by clenching her teeth. I couldn't react. It was the most vulnerable side of her. She clutch onto my arms as she let out a sob. 'I hate you. I so hate you!' She spits out bitterly as I grabbed her arms make her stand straight. She continue to let out her frustration in a harsh way. Her words stabbed me. I couldn't take it anymore. I dragged her inside my room by holding firmly onto her wrist.

'Say it again' I whispered softly to her as I pushed her into my room she stood there quietly staring at me. 'What?' She responded in a kind of pissed off tone. 'Say it again.' I repeated myself. 'I won't!' She snapped at me as she looked at me. 'I asked you to say it again! You should do it!' I said sternly as she looked more pissed off. 'What the hell should I say , say say say! What do you want!' She said annoyingly as I couldn't held myself anymore. I slammed her back against the wall as I pressed my hand firmly over her shoulder pinning her to the wall, she let out a cry. 'You belong to me! You should said what you are asked for!' I remind her as she glared at me while still being in my grasp. She struggled to free her wrist while I placed my hands over her hips holding her firmly against me. 'Say it! How much you hate me!' I demanded her as she looked on blankly at me. 

'I hate myself for not being able to hate you!' She let out in a bitter tone. 'If you freaking hate me while are you in my room?' I whispered to her questioning her feelings. 'Because I cared for you damn it and you don't!' She whispered as she struggled to not let tears fall. I pressed my lips firmly against her as I began to pull at her shirt and I continue as I felt her kissing me back. My fingers start to make their way onto her cold body. She lean herself against me. I took that as a 'Yes'. Pulling her closer by her waist. She placed her face into my neck borrowing the warmth of my neck as I unstrap her bra within her shirt tossing it away as I start to squeeze her breasts turn by turn while she pressed herself more firmly into me. I start pinching her nipples as she moans. I pulled out her shirt leaving her half naked. I shove her into the bed. I lean over her as my mouth attacked on the flesh of her breasts. 

Mia's POV

I felt her hands roughly over my thighs and legs as she sucks my breasts. I clutch over the blankets on my side as her mouth continue to explore my skins. Her lips traced her way up till my neck as she let my skin feel on fire. She grabbed and squeezed my thighs as she began to bit my lips while I deepen the kiss by tangling my tongue with her. Tasted her made me feel more alive. I breathe into her. She kiss my collarbone , her teeth nibbling over my bare chest. She kissed me all the way down my abdomen. She violently began to pull at my jean. My heart skip a bit when she began to unbutton the zip of my jean. She removed all the barrier down there leaving me completely vulnerable within her embrace. She stare at me for a while. I looked at her. It felt right. It felt perfect. 

I closed my eyes shut , my grip over the sheet got tighter and tighter as I felt her hand slide in between my legs. The fingers start to violently rubbed me down as moans and cry escaped from my lips. She stopped on her track as I felt her lips over my stomach as her tongue start to lick my waist and stomach in circular motion teasing me. Within split of seconds , she was on her knee and I felt her warmth and the motion of her tongue over my clit as she began to suck me down between my legs in an extra slow and torture mode. 'Fuck me' I utter as she cradled my leg with one of her hand whilst putting her fingers in and out quickly enough to not let me sense her within me. She continue the process while she slowly move her finger within me in a circular motion while her lips lick my wetness. I held onto her hair as she teased my clit with her tongue. 

The silence of ours get overtake by the sound of pleasures and moan that each one of us let out. The warmth of us convert the coldness of our heart into the warm pleasant love. She continue to borrow part of me. My soul continue to tangle with her. She continue to take pleasure of the taste of mine as I take lean over her. Rolling over her , kissing each inch of her as she moans. All the hatred were expressed into the roughness , lust , rightful touch. She felt mine. I felt only hers. The exhaustion of us , the fight of us , the scream , the endless cry of us was compensate in the best , unsaid moment. We lay into each other arms. Perfectly peaceful after completing each other in the best possible way. I kissed her forehead while she placed a kiss over my hair. 'I love you.' We both whispered in unison.