I Miss You

Nicki's Pov

The fun is about to begin and it will last for 2 days. Its sound cool having friends around us. Its going to be fun and now knowing that Mia will be around the trip is going to be awesome! I snapped out of my thoughts , moving to the closet to do some packing. After i'm done packing all the essentials , i grab my favorite pair of black jeans with a white polo shirt! I always dressed casually just because i feel more comfortable. Suddenly , i got curious about what Mia will be wearing! I always saw her in uniform but i pictured her wearing more like girly attire that's what seemed by the way she is..now i should just wait and see!

Mia's Pov

I'm hell excited! Away from home, just with friends ...friends precisely Nicki! Oh, it sound amazing! After i'm done with packing , something clicked me! I have not yet decided what to wear! It freaks me out , i'm so bad at choosing my dress. I'm more into girly kind of clothes and by Nicki way of dressing i kind of get the vibes that she dress less girly type. But i love pink so much ,yet i want to want something neutral and less girly but i know it will end up being girly itself ...just because..i am Mia! I sighed desperately after throwing all my clothes from the closet to my bed! It is so hard to find a simple dress! Going through several trials , i finally made a choice ! I wear a blue crop top with a black pair of jeans and i throw on a denim jacket! It looks perfect. Pleased with the choice i made , i did some makeup and i put on my watch.Then bidding bye to everyone at home , i left for college where all of us will be leaving for the trip together.

Nicki's Pov  

As i entered college , i was welcomed with all my friends with excitement literally written on their face. Some were planning about the stuffs they will be doing , some were just wondering what it will be like and some were already feeling anxious about the trip ending soon! I looked over the other group which seemed to be Mia's classmates i try look for her but she was no where. I suddenly got anxious what if she does not come because she can't be so late. I missed her even though we don't talk seeing her from fair make me feel her presence and i be more at ease. Where the hell are you Mia! I paced around anxiously , i took out my mobile trying to write a message for her! I wrote several messages like:

'Where are you Mia?'

'Hey Mia, are you joining us for the trip?'

'Hey Mia, my friends were asking if you are coming to the trip?'

'Hey Mia, everyone is waiting for you, where are you?'

'Mia, i miss you...come soon'

But as expected , i sent none of them because i sound stupid. So, all those messages got sent to the draft. I'm just nervous though. I want to see her! I stayed rooted near the college gate , just because i want to see her so that i can be more at peace. After pacing around for 5 minutes, i saw her. Damn she looks cute that what came in my mind first but as she stepped forward and i kept staring at her , i was mesmerized by her! She look utterly gorgeous, sexy  and damn pretty. I came out of my thoughts when she looked at me , i had to looked away i quickly moved back around my friends but still looking out for her from time to time.

Mia's Pov

I got late because of missing the bus. It was tough to manage grab a cab but i made it at time. I almost run to college, as i enter through the gate for the first time i did not had to look out for Nicki because she was in front of me staring at me. I felt her gaze on me i continue to move forward then i stopped i looked at her and she look so cool in what she was dressed , she does know how to dress as per occasion.  She look damn pretty. And after some minutes she knew that she was caught by me she quickly move away. I have no idea what it was but i was happy that she noticed me and i was not ignored!

'Kate!' I called her out, she seemed so excited.

'Damn Mia, why the hell you are so late, i thought you would have ditched me!' She said in a genuine worried tone.

'Hey, i missed the bus but i managed it, come let's go have fun!' I said , cheering her up.

We were about to get into the bus , our group got mixed with Nicki's group so we will be together. I settled down with Kate to the left side of the bus and Nicki settled to the right side just opposite to me with Grace.  It got me thinking then , first trip , despite having a fight she is just next to me.Great!..But i missed her. If all were ok between us, we would have talk endlessly now i just can see her. Staring at her...all i could think was that I miss you i hope you could notice it Nick. 

Nicki's Pov

Say it meant to be or coincidence but i got seated in a way that i will be right next to Mia! Grace was talking about something with me she was basically planning about something but i felt Mia looking at me i looked at her and all i wanted her to feel and know that I miss her, i want her to know that she does mean something to me and i want to talk with her but i have no idea how and what will i explain her that i was mad! But the point is that I miss you Mia.

The bus embarked towards its destination and all the students start to dance and sing aloud. It was a joyful atmosphere.