The First Fight

Mia's Pov

She freaking can't ignored me , what the hell! So time before , she was reluctant to leave me and now she is acting as if i don't exist like what seriously does she thinks! Cool , i will not say anything! As the class get started, she is amidst all of her friends and something made me think. Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable to talk while she is among her friends? I wanted to try more just once...just once. But i guess the once turned to many trial which failed. I texted her the same day evening , night and even the next morning ,obviously there were no reply to any of them.

'Hey Nicki, what's wrong?'I asked walking beside her , trying to get hold of her hand.

'Nothing, what could be wrong!'She said in a cold tone.

'You know you too that something is wrong , you are ignoring me and it can't be without any reason.' I said trying to get her attention. Holding her hands firmly.

'I have no idea what you are talking about , i am not ignoring you! I got to go to the class now. See you!' She let go of my hands moving away.

She is running away from me. For what..i have no idea!

Nicki's Pov

I have no idea how to explain this. I want to talk with her yet when i remember i want to avoid her. But the problem is within herself, she never fight back for herself and that pissed me off more.

~Flashback~

I was excited to meet Mia later, i thought more about her while moving back to my class but was stopped by some of my friends who happened to witnessed the moment between me and Mia.

'Hey Nicki, what's going on? You seemed to be getting close to her, she does not seem just like a classmate!' One of the girl said , while others are just supporting her. I became slightly embarrassed but i cover it up quickly.

'Its truly nothing guys, she is a good friend of mine' I said in an assuring tone, smiling to them.

'We trust you Nicki , but we are worried about you, see that girl used everyone, who knows what kind of relationship she used to have with her best friend. You did witness it she used that girl and when she got bored. She pushed her away like a trash. She mistreat people around her. We don't want you to get used by her. Stay far from her just avoid her!' Turn by turn all of them said the same thing using different words.

' I got it guys, don't worry i know how to take care of myself' I said trying to calm myself down and acts all cool.

'You know but she is a bitch kind of girl, she is dangerous that's why we find it our duty to warn you' They said in a way trying to make fun of her. That's enough , i can't take it anymore. They asked for it and so they will get it even though they are my friends!

'Oh please all of you just shut up, and yes don't ever use that word for her in front of me. Make sure you never ever even think like that about her otherwise all of you will witness my bad side!' I snapped at them ,storming out of their sight. 

And then when Mia, came in front of me to talk with me, even though i wanted to talk well i could not get hold on my anger. But all of their attention was upon us, it just make me loose my control over my mind , and i snapped back at Mia! She deserved it , it was all up to her to avoid such talk upon herself but she always show as if she does not care. I know i was wrong but she is the only one i could show up my anger on her. Right now she was facing the silent treatment from me which she is not used to so it will be hard for her but no matter how much i am trying i still get anger when i am seeing her.

Mia's Pov

I never felt so miserable. I'm messing up with all of my class and my favorite subjects. Even the teachers have noticed i am not concentrating in class. I just want to go to her and make her talk with me. Its sound like forcing her , it looks as if i'm clinging on her.But i don't care about how i seemed. I just want to talk with her just right now!

It was Biology class, i sat just next to her. I look upon her. I could not help but talk even though i know i will be ignored!

'Nicki, won't you talk with me? Atleast tell me what i did wrong ? Please?' i said almost in a pleading tone.

'Am i really not talking? Chill i am not angry with you.' I said clearly in an annoying tone. I am sure she will get it that i don't wanna talk!

'Do i have to request you to talk well with me?'  I just blurt it out.

'If you want to, you can sent me a request form. I will look upon it and let you know if your request is accepted or not!' She said in a quite ironic tone.

I thought , it is better to be quiet now. I have tried enough. Let this keep going like it has to!