I'm Sorry?

Nicki's Pov

I pulled her along me,literally drag her from the campfire gathering that was about to happen to a quieter place and made her sit on the rock sitting right next to her.

'Now you won't move nor question or said anything! Got it?' I said to her in a ordering tone to which she was clearing not paying attention.

'Its dark here, I don't like it! I want to go near that fire' She said in an annoying tone almost ready to create a big tantrum!

'Mia, listen if we go near that fire, you will be explode by all those people with tons of questions and explanation so we are ok right here.' I try explain to her in the kindest way possible.

'But I'm scared of dark.' She said clutching on my jacket pulling herself closer to me.

'Ok, wait then.' I grabbed her hand drag her with me to fetch a torch from the tent. Lightening the torch.

She exclaimed 'Light!' With an immense joy, she look like a kid.

'Yes. Torch light!' I said to her while being amazed by her child like reaction and excitement.

'It's a torch date.. Like we said candle light date!' She said in an over excited mood as if she discovered a new thing and she is immensely proud of herself.

'Yes, it's a date...' I can barely talk just because I'm too busy staring at her and her reactions.

Few minutes later, her excitement start to seem to be translated into sadness. She stopped talking, clutching over my jacket she put her head over my shoulders and I felt myself reacting to her actions. I slowly put my hand over her waist pulling her closer into a hug like position.

Sometime later, I heard her whispering few things because she was under alcohol effect, when she was loud it was pretty much clean to understand her talks as she was talking slowly but now she is whispering which seemed hard but I have to hear her talks.

'Nick.. I miss youu' she said repeatedly the same things while sobbing softly.

I simply continued to hold her closer,trying to comfort her by patting her back and also squeezing her into a tight hug. And I end up saying her something that I have been holding within me since long 'I miss you too Mia more than anything and I'm sorry for everything. I want my friend back? Will you accept my request and be my friend back? You won't need to sent me request form for you to get chance to talk with me. I'm sending you an application for you to be my friend? Will you accept it Mia?'

' I like you...don't leave me Nick.. Not good without  you' she whisper holding my hand tightly.

It felt good but I hope she remembered it and tonight doesn't get forgotten especially what i told her.Suddenly i could hear the teachers coming down to check upon us. I pull her up, dragging her to our tent. I pushed her inside,as she was about to argue. I put my fingers over her lips to hush her and order her to remain quiet. 

The teacher call out for us. I went out and i told them that Mia got sick she needs someone to look after her and even i feel tired so i prefer not to join others for the campfire event. Luckily things got taken lightly and they left us without going into depth about this matter.

 Moving it the tent , i saw Mia in the exact position i left her except now she is holding a camera in one hand and with the other hand she placed her fingers on her lips like a kid would have done. This night particular ,she has different variation. It's first of all the first night i am with her, second she is drunk. She seem cute , pretty, then hot! I can't help ignore her lips, her breasts , her hips and even her legs which seem to be more revealing due to her tight fitting dress. I was officially checking her out without any regret and she was looking like a kid playing with her toy which is her camera!

She pulled me near her to sit beside her and in an over exciting mood , she put the camera in front of us and started to take pictures one after the other. Flashes after flashes. Suddenly i abruptly stopped her after realizing that she actually capture her picture with me, it can be a trouble because firstly she is drunk , second all will know the closeness between us and she will be mostly troubled by everyone because of that. I try to delete the pictures but i was pulled closer by her and she placed her lips over my cheek and flash the damage was done again. 

'Mia! Stop it, you better delete the pictures.' I said trying to get the camera from her hand.

'But why, It look good.' She said staying as far as she can from me keeping her camera up as much she can to avoid it reaching my hand. I pull her down and within second i was on the top of her. Before i could get hold of the camera. I heard her saying..

'We look good together, but   leave this to me. I loveee them just look how  cutee they are. Pleaseee?' She literally beg me. Staring in my eyes i find her looking for my answer. Damn Mia , why do you have to make this harder for me. I simply wanted to kiss her right there but what if she mind it? I simply stare at her intensely. Her lips were pink,too tempting for me to avoid kissing her.. as i was about to lean over her more. I heard sound of rocks outside which indicate someone presence around. I reluctantly move back, as i was trying to get away. I realized Mia's grip on my hand and she was falling asleep because she can barely keep her eyes open.

I moved closer to her, she felt my warmth and get even more closer. I held her hand and hold her closer and she felt into a deep sleep within second. And the more i look at her the more i want to keep her in front me to look upon her. She is damn cute even in her sleep. I had no idea cuddling with someone and just watching someone sleep can be so special. I brushed away her scattered strands of hair which keep  falling over her face. I lean over her and kiss her forehead , i felt her stirring in her sleep but she kept holding my hand. I covered her with her blanket , i took my blanket covered myself and our hands together so that no one noticed and i kept holding her hand closer. Then i whispered 'Goodnight Mia' before falling into sleep and wishing that this night never ends.