A Romantic Ride Of Life

Mia's Pov

'What if one day, i happened to do something you disapprove of?' I said as we walked the path around the greenery. Having a walk with the one you love is perhaps the best date you can have. 'What made you said that?' Suddenly her tone got serious. 'Babe, I am just asking seriously you are doubting me?' I said quickly clearing all her thoughts and disturbing the trail of thoughts which could lead to an investigation session of her doubting on me. 'Nah. Not doubt. I am just being careful.' She said holding my hand firmly and I felt guilty. Am I doing something wrong? Should I confess it? My mind keep wandering about everything.

'You know I can't share you with anyone ..'She said as we continue to walk our way out the park. 'Why so? What if I have friends?' I said while matching my steps with her. 'No that's not allowed...You agreed to be with me on my term so this is a condition. I can't share you.' She said sternly with seriousness spilling out of every single words of hers as it scared me more and more. 'What if I happened to be with someone else but not in a romantic relationship then?' I slowly tried to feel less burden by trying to know about her real reaction. 'Then I will leave you. Because I will not be able to choose you over my anger.' She said casually as I stopped the walk by staying rooted when I was while she said those words. 'What?' She asked while she looked annoyed with my reaction. 'Really you will leave me? If you have such thoughts then why did you propose me?' I couldn't help and blurt out my real feeling. 'Because this is my way of loving. And I love you to the extreme level and I am possessive about you so not my fault.' she said while pulling me close to her holding me by my waist. 'So you will leave me?' I asked again reflecting on my insecurity. 'No I will get angry..Then you should come to me. You make up for me. Ok ? Promise?' She said while she held me close to her and she was lightly fixing my hair with her fingers. 'Ok Promise. Just don't break up  with me.' I said as she pulled me even closer. 'Give me a valid reason not to break up.' She demanded as she stared at me.

 'You are distracting me! I'm being serious!' I said playfully jerking her arms from my waist only to be pulled back closer. 'Am I distracting you? How?' She whispered to me while i felt her hot breath all over the nape of my neck. 'Your such a tease.' I said as I felt her lips against my skin. 'I know. But only your tease.' She said as she place wet kisses all over my neck and I let out a moan. 'Now say whom are you for?' She asked as I felt her cold hand wandering against my warm back and she continue to kiss my neck sucking each bit of my flesh. I could just utter sound of pleasure without registering anything in my mind. 'Come on..say to whom do you belong to?' She stopped in her track of kissing my neck as she stared intensely at me demanding for her answer as she traced my bottom lips with her thumb. 'I belong to you.' I sincerely express my heart feeling as she placed her hand over my waist embracing me for a warmth tight hug. 'And I will never stopped loving you. ' She whispered to me in a genuine tone and i felt bad for keeping secret to her. ' I love you..never hate me.' I whispered against her neck as I hugged her tightly. 

Nicki's Pov

'Come , let's make you eat some ice cream.' I announced to her as she almost jumped at me like a kid. 'Easy easy easy...Its just ice cream not me.' I winked at her as she playfully hit my arms. As I choose the ice cream flavor , i could see her staring at the kids playing nearby. 'Your ice cream.' I offered her the ice cream by almost putting it over her face as she passed me a dangerous look. 'Calm down, its ice cream your favorite and i can lick it off your face anytime. Its my pleasure.' I casually passed down a dirty comment in the most innocent way. 'Really..You...' She started off only to end up laughing. 'What?' I asked confusingly. 'Nothing. You are impossible.' She said laughing off over the comment I made. 'You are laughing only to hide your blush which is coming off your face without your consent.' I declared to her only to make her face looked more red with her constant blushing.

'Ok so clear this to me. You love kids?' I questioned her only to have her face brightened up with happiness. 'Of course I do. Who doesn't love. I mean look at them they are adorable ' she said expressing her love and admiration for kids. 'I hate kids. You asked who right. Kids are noisy they trouble me I can't handle them. ' I said as her face fell flat discoloring all the happiness off her face replacing it off with disappointments. 'Don't tell me you were planning to have one?' I confront her as we walked and settled down a bench to witness the sunset.

'Yes I do want to adopt one after we got settled.' I hear her voice confessing the truth of her heart. 'No we won't! We can't handle that.No kids for us.' I snapped at her while I continue to stare at the sky awaiting for the sun to set. 'But why?' She insisted to know the reason by nudging at my arms to get my attention. 'What why? I don't like them. I already have you as a kid to handle. And trust me you are more than enough.' I said holding her hand and explaining her in a calm way. 'So you are saying that I ought to be handle...Am I tough to be handle then?' She said as she settled comfortably over my lap , her arms wrapped around my neck. 'Yes of course you are hard to deal with.' I said casually. 'Good. I love to be tough for you to handle me.'  She whispered to me as she took a quick peck on my lips settling back on the bench next to me without me realizing it. 'What was that?' I asked annoyingly. 'It was a stolen kiss.' She  winked at me. 'You are such a tease.' I giggled thinking about her cute yet annoying gesture.

As the sun is about to set, we walked hand in hand leaving the park and proceeding back to the daily life of our where the world doesn't take 'Us' as being 'Us' but its simply just 'Me' and 'Her'.  'It was a lovely day. I am satisfied with the compensation.' She said as she took glance time and again at the rings of us which make me happy. 'Your happy?' I asked to confirm it yet again though it was not required as her face screamed loud about her happiness. 'I love this.' She show off her ring to me. 'I can see that.' I smiled at her actions of repeatedly fixing her ring. 'What if you take it one day?' Her words scream insecurity to me. 'I won't. It belong to you only.' I try assure her by pressing the palm of her hand with mine firmly. ' I love you' She voiced out happily.  'Love you too.' I express my feeling to her as I continue to glance at her smiling face and it registered to me that I am falling for her even more each moment.