Kiss me?

Mia's Pov

Things have being going smoothly. Even though our close friend have caught our relationship , it did not cause a big issue. The thing is that at this point of life i absolutely want to avoid analyzing each aspects of this relationship. It's not worth ruining present for future that is still non existence. It is forbidden to be in a relationship that's the 'order' of my parent now....but mom dad i felt in love with a girl and i want her and i want this to work and be acceptable. 

'Even though i miss you terribly , i can't make it up and plan to meet you. I have back to back tuition today. Sorry sweetheart , don't get mad. Love you.' I read that text about 5 times already. Yes i was disappointed but not mad because i am aware that the finals are near so it's obvious she can't make it. I had no tuition, no plan and i was doing a great work at procrastination. I need to clear my mind. I made myself a cup of coffee, had breakfast and within few seconds i found myself on bed again. Fuck exams , fuck revision i need Nicki!  I wish she was in front of me. Next to me...

'Nick, I miss you baby..what do i do?' I texted her. I keep checking my phone but yet again no reply, i guess she is busy. Right now i look awful. I need to get some fresh air i guess. I paced around my room still deciding what to do , where to go and sometime my brain start to mess up with me and it make me confuse by starting to analyze my relationship.  'Hey Mia, help me out with the project work? Please?' Soon i got disappointed reading Kate's message because it was not Nicki's. But it was a nice way to distract myself. 'Sure, let's meet at the coffee shop by 11.' I quickly texted Kate and proceed to get ready.

Throwing on my sweater, i left a quick message to update Nicki about my day. 'Going to the coffee shop to help Kate with her project. Love you and i miss you. Catch you later.' Upon reaching the coffee shop , i bumped into Nicki, she was with her group of friends. At first i took it easy. I checked my message and still no message from her. She avoided me completely like what the hell? The least she could have told was at least smile at me. 

'Hey Mia , anything wrong did you both had a fight ?' Kate asked out of concern. 'No Kate , this is how we are meant to be in public place, its part of an agreement.' I brushed away her doubts at the same time i convince myself that all is good. We settled down opposite to each other. She was around others and i was around a friend. Life is weird , i just missed her and i wished for her presence but i guess i should have wish for her presence in a proper way. Finishing the last bit of work , it was time for us to leave. I don't know it's weird but every time i feel ignored by her , tears start to dwell into my eyes and always threatening me to fall. Damn emotions! Stupid! 

Nicki's Pov

I was being caught up with works then with friends, i could not managed to even informed her and i know by her look that she was hell mad. I was tired to sort out a fight right now. I quietly sink in the moments and i try being part of my friends conversation but i find myself involuntarily glancing at Mia from time to time. I felt a rush of heat within me. Even though she was with Kate but she was hanging out with others and i felt that she belong to me so she does not have rights to randomly hang out with others. Cut short , the point is that i am jealous. Her each actions was being observed by me , her each smile and laugh pricked me because it was with someone else.  I saw her make her way towards the washroom. 

'Mia' I voiced out her name in a hope that she will look up to me but she rudely walked away. That's it! Walking up to her , i clasped her hand pulling her up, 'What are you doing here and what kind of reaction was this?' She slowly raised up her face , her eyes were red probably by crying. 'Just leave me , this is not the right place to discuss about this.' She struggle to leave only to be pulled back again in my arms even more tightly. 'I want an answer to my question!' I asked her harshly. 'I am just hanging out with friend like you are doing. And the reaction was the same reaction you gave me.' She answered bitterly. I stared at her for a while , ' Me and you are not the same, get that on your mind! It will be good for us!' i blurted out while i saw her eyes glistening with tears. 'I don't expect much but the least you can give me is inform me about what your life!' She said calming down with a soft tone. ' The least you can give me is trust!' I snapped back on her. 'I do trust you , but i did deserve to know where you are going to be ...ok let's keep that aside why the hell did not you smiled at me out there while here you are holding me like you don't want to leave!' she tried to explain her point while she keep her eyes on me awaiting for an explanation. 'Because i don't want anyone to be suspicious about us..' i tried justified my actions and tried convince her. 'No...you are scared of my presence i saw it in your eyes..' Her voice trailed off as she struggled to get her hands out of my grasp. I let go of her hands.

'I'm tired of having to explain myself to you every single time..i need a break!' I said irritatingly. 'Don't worry , you don't have to explain yourself. Go be with your friends relax..' she said with a sob. I felt bad for snapping at her. I reached out to hold her hands again , she struggled. 'Stop struggling you tigress , calm down...you are so like a spoiled brat at times.' Suddenly i put my arms against her waist , pulling her against me ,her head against my chest and i hugged her tightly. She struggled a little then within sometime i felt her sobbing against my chest. I let her cry it out. 'I always imagined having a perfect love life...your  perfect..but i need you..when you ignored it hurts...sorry' she said having her eyes shut and pressing more into me. I hate it when she cried , my heart clenched at her crying and i'm worst at handling this.I held her close to me comfort her by caressing her hair. Within a while when i felt her sobs subside i muster up some courage to speak up. 'Stop crying please?...can you kiss me instead?' i said in a pleading tone.

I pulled her a little away from me still holding her in my arms just so that i can see her face which was stained with tears, her eyelashes were still wet but she looked way much calmed. I hold her firmly by placing my arms against her waist. 'Kiss me...' and she quiet me by placing her soft lips against mine , her arms snaked around my neck. I open my mouth letting her in. She deepened the kiss making me moan against her lips and i find myself melting into her arms. The bitter argument got lost within the sweet taste of our lips. The solution is not this but the point is that we love each other that's why we fight. We got breathless..as we broke the kiss , i placed my lips over her neck pressing her closer to me. 'So you hate me?' I asked in a whisper. 'No i was mad at you but you solved it in a passionately way but next time this won't work!' She said in a serious tone. 'It will work baby because it's me..i am irresistible especially for you and you know that.' I said in an overconfidence tone to which she agreed to me by placing a quick peck on my lips 'yes your irresistible and only mine'. I nodded my head agreeing to her and i held onto her firmly for a longer time. We got to go. 'I hate it!' She whines at me. 'We will meet soon promise' I said with a promising tone trying to convince her. 'I love you' She whispered to me...'I love you more' I proudly confess my heart feeling to her.