Conditions

Mia's Pov

Weekends was around the corner. Tomorrow i am going out with family for a get together type of things. It ought to be exciting but it's not. I had tons of work to complete and my mind and heart was on Nicki and the complicates revolving her and me. To worsen the situation , my dad and mom were acting like jerk. Sometime i feel like they don't care about me. The said the worst thing about me. They distanced all from me and just set a tons of restrictions. I wanted to live a good life of mine! 

' Mia, you should just study ,get a job and then get one that will sort out all.' My dad as he settled next to the chair right beside mine.

'Yes dad i know.' My dad had big plans to make for my brother, a good house is already in the processed to be built and he need someone to work and bring more money to invest in the house. 

'What do you mean you know! Just study, stop taking it so lightly. Just get to your room' He yelled at me and set rule that i will not be having dinner tonight.

I was so damn alone and i wanted to be with someone. I felt like texting Nicki which eventually i did...

Nicki's Pov

My house situation is not always so great. My parent fought. My sister mood was bad which affected me and my ought to be boyfriend was fighting with me. He flirts with a lot. He is not committed and we are used to be having arguments now and then. I felt my mobile vibrating which is a text from Mia.

'I'm alone. I don't feel good this way.  All feel so wrong. Maybe I am not good that's why this happened to me. I miss you' As i read it, i got it it must be about her family. I texted back as quickly as i can.

Mia's Pov

'If i mean something for you , you should not feel so. I am here for you. So don't insult my presence in your life. Cheer up. I'm right here. What's so wrong? ' I received a text from her as soon as i sent a text. I felt better. I smiled at her text.  

'Thank you for always being there.  I appreciate it. My dad and I had a bad argument about jobs, money and study and all. I felt a bit lonely.' I texted back. Holding the mobile close to me while anxiously waiting for her texts.

Nicki's Pov

As i read her texts. Things got worsen around me. My boyfriend was acting up weird and we had a hell of arguments and my family was on another level of arguing. And i start to felt tired and i got more moody. I started to feel anger. I just wanted to vent it on someone. Mia is a submissive to everything , she can't go on like this. Things have to change.

'Listen up Mia, either you listen to your parent or me. You got to change,\. I don't be friend with coward like you. Stand up for yourself. And yes don't talk to me until you don't find a boy and shared a kiss with him! Just freaking find a boyfriend of yours!' I snapped at her not regretting any of what i said.

Mia's Pov

I was dumbfounded by the time i finished reading the text. I felt wrong. I am easily affected with such things. I had fear. The fear of losing her. And part of me wants to go to any extent to have her and other part of me want to have just her. I texted her many time , different kind of texts in some i even begged to her. I did not felt wrong , because i needed her. But she replied none of them. I thought maybe i should find someone and just share a kiss with him in order to have her at least as a friend she will be close!

'I am going out with family, and there is a guy around me. Don't worry will fulfill the condition you asked me to! But just talked with me. Please?' I texted her in a pleadingly tone hoping that she heard me out.