Only Us

Mia's Pov

When i listen to my mind , i feel she is right but when i listen to my heart i feel she is being unfair. Damn this is a mess of confusion. I rolled back on my bed sniffing into the pillow and i let the tiredness take over me. I feel like i should be more practical yet i feel like she should understand my point of view. Damn being in a secret relationship make it hard at times. Would not it be easier if i could held her hands in public?

Debating with my own thoughts. I saw a message from Nicki and it instantly lighten up my face. This is her effect. The thoughts about unfair or anything brushed off from my silly mind when she is around. I guess i'm being too possessive i should take it slow and less serious.

'Hi baby, don't forget we are meeting up tomorrow for the get together party.' I read it and as it processed in my mind. She will be around her friends and we are just classmate among people and that slightly tensed me up to go there.

'Hey but would not it be better if i meet you after the party? Your friends will be there, you will be busy with them. I will not be comfortable.' I typed in carefully not to instigate a fight but trying to make her understand my situation.

'Come along with a friend. You will be ok. Just come, i want to see you' As i read this , it melts my heart. It really felt special.

'Ok , i'll take Kate with me. I love you. Good night xx' i sent her the message as i felt a bit relief and less stressed maybe a day around her will make me feel better.

'Love you too. Have sweet dreams baby. Good night xx' I do love her a lot. I drifted into deep sleep with her thoughts.

Nicki's Pov

A get together event is being organised, i included Mia in this because i just wanted her around. I am aware that if she will be too close to me, all will get suspicious. But i wanted her around so i'm ready for the risk. The event was organised in one of our friend's house. The place was utter beautiful with the sea and the beach. When i look at it, it remind me of Mia and i want her here with me. She has to be here pretty soon though. Soon i got busy arranging a few things with friends and i was so engrossed in my talks that i did not noticed Mia until she tapped me on my shoulder to grab my attention.

She was accompanied by Kate. Her body was wrapped around with a light blue casual dress and she wore no accessories apart from a necklace. She look simple yet everything to me. My mind start to wander around about having thoughts like how would it be if i could be next to her and do things that only i have rights to do to her. She stared at me and i could not help stare at her body. I wanted to rip the dress off her...it was getting too hot and too wild.

'Nicki! Just come here i need to discuss about something!' I heard Hannah screamed for me and it ruined the trail of my thoughts.

'Make yourself at home. I'll join you guys later' I politely welcome Kate and Mia. I chuckled at the thought of acting like a classmate with the girl who i just want to hold and kiss. Damn life is such a joke.

Mia's Pov

The air between us was intensifying when suddenly she had to move away. It was expected but the good side of everything is that i can be around her. She look gorgeous and so Nicki type in her black pants and white shirt and her hair look really soft. I was feeling the urge to touch it but the place was not the right one. I look on as she went away. I really wished i could grab her hands and keep her beside me.

'Mia, what's wrong?' I heard Kate questioning me.

'Nothing. Why would you asked such questions Kate!' I tried cover up with an over exciting tone.

'See you are being such a weirdo today. First you were damn excited then as you get here i witness you blushing and now you are being in a depressing mood. What the hell is going on?' She demands as she looked at me sternly waiting for an answer which i had none.

'Actually...the thing....is..that i don't know. I am so hungry. Yeah i am hungry. Let's grab some snack, Kate please? please?' I literally pleaded her dragging her hands until she finally give in to my request and i know this was a perfect way to avoid things.

While eating and having a chat with Kate, i saw glimpse of Nicki. I got more alert and i started to search for her. She looked at me and i get a text from her.

'Hey gorgeous , see you in 10 minutes in the garden.' I read the text as i feel warmth spread all over me. I was blushing. I felt her glance on me. It was so embarrassing that i wanted to hide in her arms.

'Ok.' I texted back as i continued to stare at her.

'Mia?' I heard Kate calling me. And it brought me back slightly to the real world but i was very much into my fantasy world.

'Yeah' I replied her while i was concentrating on admiring how perfect Nicki's hair is and how would it feel to touch her hair.

'You are blushing?' I continued to shamefully stare at Nicki's face thinking how would it feel to touch her lips and just kiss her. I got lost within Nicki and i just wanted to be with her. Suddenly i feel Kate looking sternly at me and i know i messed up. I got distracted and she needed an answer for what i missed to take note of.

'Yeah' I reply trying to sound normal and not nervous. And she laughed at me. She laughed like a devil.

'What's the matter?' I asked confusingly.

'You are a matter. You just admit that you were blushing.' She said taking a sip from her drink and showing off like a winner.

'Oh whatever, it's nothing. I was just bored of your nagging....I am going out to take some fresh air. Will join you soon. ' I tried to justified my stupid answer and i also managed to sneak out from there.

'Ok , come soon! And don't blush...'She said as she winked and i know she was teasing me. I rolled my eyes at her actions and rushed outside. The view was amazing. Sea with the beach.. it looked like dreamy kind of like a fairy tale setting.

Nicki's Pov

As i stepped out , i noticed Mia enjoying the view. I knew that she would appreciate it. I looked around making sure no one was around. I slide my arms around her waist and she felt startled first but she instantly relaxed as she felt my touch. She lean back on me and i placed my lips on the nape of her neck and we stood there for a while looking at a peaceful view. I decided to broke the silence.

'You like it?' I questioned her while playing with the strands of her hair.

'It's one of my favorite moment right now right here...the place and you and being like this. I feel in peace.' She reply it in an exciting tone.

'I knew you would love it that's why make you came around. I love you' I said while nuzzling her neck and feeling her scent that is as sweet as she is.

'Love you too...but..don't do this. It's ticklish. ' She said giggling as she tried to move away.

'You did a mistake pointing out on this. I can make you more ticklish i have my ways....my place to touch..' I said in a seductive tone as i pulled her closer to me kissing her neck and she pressed herself closer to me. I pressed a few more kisses over her neck as she loosen up and she start to moan in my arms. That's when it clicked me we are outside and if we are noticed like this. Things will be scandalized.

'Baby, let's get in. Not here' I let go of her as she nodded agreeing to me.

While we are getting in , a few of my classmate who are known to be bullying Mia appeared and they shot on their questioning session over us. I managed to handle it but i was pretty much sure not all of them were convinced. But who cares! Love is to take risks and i want to take it today with Mia.

'I want my life to be filled with you and only you...i want all these little things to revolve around you...For me it's only you...And i want to be yours and only yours...so please be mine and we will make this life a place to gather all the moments that belongs to only us. And It will always be Only Us '