First Date?

Mia's Pov

We sneak out to hang out together and though it was wrong. It felt good and exciting. I never break rules. Rules have no place between me and her. Its like one of those things where you want to overcome everything and just listen to your heart. I felt happiness in her presence.

'We were supposed to be at tuition right now' I said as i sit next to Nicki by the side of the river. We plan out to hang out in the park not to be noticed and also to get more privacy. 

'Don't you think this is more fun than those boring tuition? Come on , i can assure you that we are going to have a great time.' She said while putting her feet in the water. She had rolled up her black jeans. She looked cute in the white shirt and black jean it suits her. 

'I know about that i have no doubt that we gonna have fun but it just that i have never skip before' I said nervously playing with my hairs.

'Your such a coward yet i fell for you. Love is such a stupid emotions.' She said in a quite mockingly tone.

'Don't you think your being rude?' I questioned her while looking away from her.

'I love you stupid. You mind it?' She nudge at my arms trying to make me look at her.

'Of course i will mind it. I'm just nervous what if someone caught us?' I looked at her and could not help voicing out my fear.

Nicki's Pov

I get it that she was being nervous because she never bunk. She was practically the 'Good girl' in every terms. I guess that also intrigues me towards her because we are basically opposite. I plan to tease her a bit.

I got up and proceed closer to her. I settled down next to her. I put my one hand on her waist and one on her hand, she was thin and almost weight nothing. I was much stronger than her.  She did not struggle under my touch. Few moments pass and i felt her moving and she settled on my lap. It was a sudden reaction of hers and the fact that she was being comfortable made me happy. 

'No one will caught us here, your mine here' I press my lips over her neck and whispered to her. She just nodded her head and i felt her enjoying the moment by simply closing her eyes.

'Oh yes by that it got me thinking that we got to sort out few things right?' I said in order to grab her attention.

'Really? Like what' She said almost not caring what i said.

'Your mine. You agree or not?' I said making her look at me while holding her hand and pulling her closer to me while she was still on my lap.

'You got wild suddenly. And i'm loving it.' She said obviously teasing me with a big grin on her face.

'That's not the answer.' I said in an annoyingly tone. Staring at her at the same time. She looked cute. She was dressed in a white dress. I felt a secure feeling holding her close to me.

'Hey, don't get angry now. I'm yours and i mean it baby. Was just joking' She tried to convince me while placing her head on my chest. I was loving the comfort level that was between us considering the fact that we were never too close for such a long time.

 'Yes and you should be only mind' I said while holding her tight. And she remained silent for sometime more and i realized even silence is comfortable between us. Just feeling her close was everything i could asked for.

'So  let's clear out few things.' I break out the silence and i felt that she looked up at me while still pressing her body against mine. The moment she will leave , i will be missing this warmth of her. I could not help just think about not letting her go.