Over

Nicki's Pov

'You freaking messed up big time!!' Quina screamed at me as I held my throbbing head in my hand trying to push away the stabbing pain. 'I was drunk ok!' I snapped at her as she let out a disappointing laugh. 'Drunk? Now? Will that change anything?' She questioned me as snippets of yesterday replayed in my mind. 'It won't..' I agreed with her as I remember everything that went on yesterday. She looked on disappointingly at me. 

'But hey she was with that guy in a closed room don't you think it's obvious for me to react?' I said as I try to justify my actions. 'Why are you with her when you don't even trust her?' She asked a straight forward question that did offend me. 'How the hell can you announced that I don't love her?' I asked furiously as she looked amused. 'You do love her? Then why don't you trust her?' She demanded me. 'She can't stay so much with that guy having no relation with him!' I said confidently. 'And what about you and Calvin?' She asked with a smirk. 'What the hell you are talking about. He is just a friend!' I said defensively. 'That's so not fair Nick , you can have friend but she can't!' She questioned me raising her eyebrows as I start to think about it. What if she wasn't lying? 'Think about it! Try fix it. Else you will lose her.' Quina said calmly as she patted my shoulder encouraging me. I nodded positively as the word 'lose' pinch me in my heart. 

Mia's Pov

I was anxious to enter college today. The look of everyone, will make me feel disgusting. Skipping college was not a good decision for life long so I got to be on my own and face this. Mustering up courage , I found myself at my usual spot in the college. Weird looks, ridiculous whispering, and disgust look. Well I was used to it. I engrossed myself into a tons of paper work without caring about anyone. 

'Hey your alright?' Kate whispered in a concerned tone while I was in the library. I nodded my head positively while getting back in the track of my work. 'You have heard from Nicki?' She questioned me while I continue to flip the pages to reach the desired one. Hearing of the word ' Nicki' really does break all the concentration of mine and caught my attention. I simply replied her by nodding my head to signify a 'no'. 'Your mad at me?' She tried to figure out my mood. 'No Kate, I'm not. It's just that we are in a library..' I clear her doubts while she still looked uncertain with my answer. 'I'm sorry. Even Ryan is sorry. Things got messed up. Can't we be forgiven?' Her voice crack as she went on and on trying to prove her true intention. 'I trust you Kate. And about Ryan I need time to trust him again but he is still a good friend.' I said in a serious tone as she looked on at me. 'And Nicki?' She blurt out her curiosity. 'I love her.' I said casually as she smiled. 'And she loves you too.' She tried to boost up my mood. 'Well Love doesn't means that we be together.' I voiced out a part of my emotions to her. 'But you will be together with her.' She said confidently. I looked on uncertainly at her.

Nicki's Pov  

5 Days Later.

Pacing around the corridor , I try gather up the courage to go and talk with her. I do miss her and I hope she missed me too. Past days , I have being stealing glance at her. Quina and Kate do give me all the updates about her. But this is not how I want it to be. I did messed up. I was wrong but there was place she was wrong too and I simply want us to talk it out and just sort things. 

I noticed her, black trouser, blue shirt, her eyes rooted at the floor as her footsteps get closer and closer to me. 'We need to talk!' I voiced out  assertively as her eyes met mine. 'But I don't want to talk!' She said as she move past me. I start to walk side by side to her just to convince her. 'Why you don't want?' I questioned her and she kept moving rapidly to get far from me. 'It's not worth it!' She said out of breath. 'You are saying it's not worth it?' I said shockingly as I dragged her wrist and make her look at me. 'Stop it! And don't touch me.' Her voice almost sound like a stranger to me. 'Why? Is someone else got the right to touch you other than me?' I questioned her with a sarcastic tone. 'It's none of your business!' She snapped at me walking away. ' Surely it is solely my business and you can't deny it because you are aware of this.' I said as I dragged her close to me. She stared at me for a while like she always used to. I wanted things to get better right away. I missed her. 

'Let me go , everyone is looking at us.' She informs me as I refused to let go. 'I'll do what I want to. I don't care!' I said as I held her closer. 'But I care now! After whatever happened. I cared. I care because they will make each second of my living like hell!' She said as her voice got louder and louder with every word. 'But I'm with you. Will support you.' I said calmly as she looked at me with lack of belief. 'No you won't! And I don't want to be support now!' She shout at she turn her back from me. 'We can give this another chance.' I propose her as she looked sternly at me with no emotions. 'It's over now. Please let's just end up.' She spit out bitter words as she squeezed her eyes tearing up before me and I stood rooted. 

Was it really meant to end here.? Is this really what it was all about?