Break Up

Nicki's Pov

We are all gathered up for the girl night out. Everyone was dressed up in Black and White theme to which I happily obliged. I was comfortably dressed into a white dress with black shoes. I was trying to have a talk with Mia so I sneaked out to check on her. I tried calling her but my friends were around me so I simply texted her back. 'Be safe and have fun. Love you. Miss you.' I seriously miss that girl so much. My friends started up usual jokes and talks as we settled around , having drink while they ordered the dinner. It was a cool restaurant and this was a treat from one of our friends who come from a wealthy family so it ought to be grand.

'What's wrong?' Quina tapped my shoulder trying to gain my attention. 'Nothing why?' I looked on confusingly at her. 'You looked zone out. Missing Mia?' She start to tease me. 'Yeah..maybe a little bit?' I managed to utter while trying to compress the blush feeling that is taking over me. 'A little bit? Seriously?' She continue to tease me rolling her eyes dramatically. 'Oh shut up. Stop it ok. Yes I miss her! A lot! Happy now?' I snapped at her playfully as she continue to laugh at me. 'No worries, you will be soon with her.' She said genuinely as it encouraged me more. We had dinner , while everyone asking random questions. It was getting to a boring atmosphere so I thought I should go out and take some fresh air.

Upon getting out. I got stumbled while walking as I noticed my Mia literally into someone else arm and it was the same guy which I had saw her with the other day. She was inches away from him as he was staring at her. Her arm was rested over his waist as she was making him look at her by raising his chin with her other hand. It disgusts me. A rush of emotions went all over me. I stayed rooted emotionless as I noticed her gaze over me. She looked surprised. Obviously because she was caught cheating on me! I made my way past her as she held my hand trying to get me near her. I jerked away her hands as I heard her scream. 'At least hear me out before you conclude it!' I continue to stare at her while she regain her calmness as she held my hand. Her eyes begged to me and I couldn't react anymore. I stayed out there as she took my hand in hers and squeezed it firmly. 'I love you..You know that right?' She demanded me as I stay remain silent. 'Ryan is just a friend..a friend who I always tend to be with. He needs help. I am just helping him.' I heard her out as I shifted my glance over the guy whom we are talking about who was now into the hold of Kate. 'You do know I love you the most.' She repeated ramble the same thing as I find myself jerking her hand off mine. 'Then choose, You want me or this guy!' I snapped out bitterly at her as she continue to stare at me in confusion.

'What do you mean choose? Aren't you already mine? You do know I am Yours right?' She whispered audibly enough for me to hear as she start to take path to come closer to me. 'Just freaking stay right there and choose. You are mine? Seriously?' I fake a laugh as I spoke out in a harsh tone full of sarcasm. 'Am I not yours?' I heard her repeating the same thing in a motive to confirm about her doubts. 'No! Not until you freaking prove it! Who knows how many times you were fucked by others. How will I know you were not in bed with this guys.' I spit out bitterly while pointing at that guy. 'What did you said?' She asked in disbelief as tears streamed down her cheeks. 'What you heard!' I snapped at her. 'You cannot judge me like that!' She raised her voice as she lose her calmness. 'Don't freaking use a higher tone than me. You are no one to shout at me. It's not your right!' I hold her arms tightly making her gasp in pain as she stared at me intently. 'I am no one? You are now talking about right?' She demand me as our eyes met for a few moments to which I shift my gaze away from her. 'Just choose! Either me or him!' I remind her of what she was ought to do.

'I want him as a friend and You as my love!' She said as she wiped away her tears and she wait for me to react. 'You freaking got guts! Means you won't leave him. You are going to have two! What a bitch you are. ' I let out my disbelief into harsh words as she looked at me firmly without letting her emotions overtake herself. Quina came next to me as she urged me not to overreact. 'We are not a thing anymore. It's now You and Me individually...It take nothing to link us again in anyway. I am breaking up with you!' I said sternly emotionless as I walked past her.

Mia's Pov

 Rage take over me as she asked me to choose. How could she not trust me. I was not caught kissing him or anything. I was just tending to someone while he was in a vulnerable situation. I don't regret a bit of what I said. I couldn't choose today. I can't let go of Ryan neither of Nicki and Nicki is my love and she ought to know that. She ought to have trust on me. I couldn't take in everything she said. Her words shattered my world and it keep echoing to me. She walked away after declaring our relationship's fate. 

'Shh it's going to be ok.' I didn't realized that I have being crying until Kate began to comfort me. I couldn't say a word. My mind keep re living the heated moment between me and Nicki. Ryan came close to me. I felt him stroking my hair as he tried to comfort me. 'I'm so sorry.' He expressed his guilt. 'I lied to you sorry..' I sobbed as I let out every secrets. He looked on at me guiltily. 'I love her a lot and you have same trait as her. I got closer to you because of her. She is my everything. She define life to me. The moment I was left alone by her was when she was not acknowledging me then I met you. I forgot everything and I live happily with her. Our relation is a secret that's why I never got the right to tell you. I'm sorry. All will leave me ..because I have flaws.' I let out every emotions of mine as he engulf me in a comforting hug while Kate was holding my hands. 'None of us will leave you.' He whispered to me. 'All happened because of me, I kept leaning onto you that's why it happen. Why did you had to choose me?' He demanded me as he pulled away from me to see me. 'I was trying to be a friend and she didn't trust me.' I tried putting up my point of views in front of him as both of them looked at me worriedly. 'We are going to be with you through everything.' They tried assured me but all I could think about was I need Nicki! I want Nicki!