Some Good Moments

Mia's Pov

I woke up with a headache , with a really bad one and it feels like i have got a memory lost too. I can't remember anything from the time i returned from trekking with the group and we went to change to get ready for the campfire. And i took an orange drink and then i remember talking with Nicki that too in blurred version i forgot what i said to her. Was i rude? Was i bad? Will she tell me! Oh no..i want to a restore of memory right now! I realized that it is way too late and everyone are already up, i got ready quickly and while going out of the tent.  I bumped in with Nicki.

Nicki's Pov

I was pacing around the tent trying to choose whether i should wake her up or let her be on her own or just wait out here for her. I choose to wait just outside the tent. She bumped into me which was surely expected as i was purposely standing just for her to notice me. I wanted to start a conversation with her. Handling her a pill of painkiller and lemon juice , i start to talk with her which was the only time i made so much of effort to talk with someone. Damn Mia!

'Here it is, take it .' I said handling the juice and pill in her hand , she looked puzzled to me and maybe a bit scared and embarrassed too. I liked it but not as much as the bold open Mia of yesterday that was much more fun. 

' Take it , it will help you deal with your hangover!' I told her clearing her doubts which to my surprise made her more surprised.

' But i did not drink alcohol yesterday!' She said in a serious , genuine tone.

' So who was the girl that spent the night with me yesterday?' I blurt it out in my sarcasm tone but which sounded more sensual like though. But her reaction was to die for.

'The night? Why, what happened?' She sounded like she is having a panic attack.

' Why you don't trust yourself? Don't you have control on yourself when you are around me?' I tried teasing her some more and more. And it did worked because i could see her blushed slightly which she tried cover up by looking away.

'No..its not ..that. Its just.. I don't remember what i said or did. But i truly apologize if i misbehave.' She sounded like a depressed person though. I should stopped the teasing game now and get more serious.

'Hey hey hey, chill nothing much happened at least you didn't rape me so calm down.' I said trying to make a joke so that she laugh but she got more serious. 

'Ok ok ..bad joke i guess? It's normal sometime to missed out on a good joke. Because normally i hit on some solid good hilarious jokes. Don't you think so?' I said casually trying to see her react normally.

' I seriously don't drink , i never drink before. I swear.' She continues to repeat herself. 

'But you don't forget about yesterday how that happened? And the way you talk , act , react to...everything? It happened only under alcohol effect dear.' I said to her calmly , trying to be as kind as i can.

'But i did not! Trust me? Please' She said , holding my hand.

'Ok , let's take it as you did not drink alcohol but try remember , did you drink something?Anything?' I said holding her hand for a while then letting go of her hands in order to not attract attention towards us.

'I came back from trekking, i changed. I went out in the campfire event. Kate and I was talking , then orange drinks were being served so i went , took it and drink it and then all i remember a bit was i was sitting and talking with you that too i don't remember much.' She said carefully trying to pick up each point she remember as she walked in garden nearby with me walking beside her.

'Ok. Leave it. Do you remember a few things more about what happened afterwards after you met me' I said purposely changing her focus as i already know this was the pranks of my friends itself so i need to confront them that will be better and also i really wanted her to remember the sorry part which i said with very much difficulties.

' No , i don't remember anything much. Was i being bad though?' She asked me while looking at me suddenly stopped walking. She study my eyes carefully and raising her eyebrows demanding for the truth.

'Nah! You were just being cute' I said genuinely and also trying to cover my disappointment that she missed out my heartfelt sorry speech.

' But i missed talking like this with you! And i spent some moments yesterday with you and i forgot it , and that too i missed it!' She said in an extreme disappointing tone.

' Awww... Stop trying to be so sweet now because you make me feel sad for you then i can't avoid you!' I said to her and she snapped out of her thoughts and looked at me.

'Did you really said that you can't avoid me? Means you won't avoid me! Right? You forgave me? My request form has being accepted for you to talk with me? Really? ' She sounded like a crazy excited kid which has being given a tons of her favorite candies and sweets.

' Ok chill, relax first otherwise you might get further more crazy and i will have to purposely avoid you!' I said jokingly.

'Don't you dare do that! I'll kill you!' She said playfully hitting me on my arms. It felt great to be like that with her.

'Ok , now stop being emotional and don't cry! You said you missed out some moments with me right? So i am here, You are here. Why don't we create some moments of ours.Which will remain forever and don't you dare forget it this time!' I said hitting her arms the similar way she did. 

She just looked at me , admiring me. Her eyes literally reflect how happy and grateful she is right now.She hugged me tightly and show off all her excitement. She said ' I won't forget , I promise'. It sounded like we made a vow to each others! 

'Lets go , make some moments.' I said reaching out my hands to her and she hold it instantly and we walk to make a good memorable day of ours.