Proposal

Nicki's Pov

I sat in the park waiting for Mia. The park is literally the best for us to hang out , we rarely have big argument here. The silence is comfortable between  us and sometime just each other embrace is enough than words when we are here. It's perhaps just the magic of this place.I slowly came out of my trance as i heard a step approaching me. And it was and had to be her.

Dressed in a red knee length dress with black leggings with the air messing up her straight brown open hairs. She looked more gorgeous to me. To my surprise she was actually smiling to me. I was expecting a stern glance from her. Weird but nice. She came closer and closer and with each approaching steps  i could feel my heart beat racing even more fast. She stood in front of me as she stared at me for quite a long time. I could feel her fingers lingering over my face as she stared at me with an intense look. I gave her a puzzled look. Her eyes were moist and red. She looked not happy. Within a spur of moment , she engulfed me in a tight hug by snaking her arms around my neck tightly as she placed her face within the nape of my neck. We stayed still for quite a time. Until I decided to break the silence.

'Mia, What's wrong?' I tried to break the hug to see her but she firmly hold me preventing me to let go of her. 'I missed you.' She whispered to me. ' I know you miss me , doesn't means you will just hug me and cry like a baby right?' I said with a chuckle trying to crack a joke but she was adamant on not leaving me. 'Ok at least , let's sit and talk?' I proposed to her thinking that she might agreed. 'Ok, but promise me first you won't leave me at any condition , any situation no matter what goes wrong?' She asked as she let go of my arms facing me as I got lucky to see the angelic face of hers. I continue to stare at her , not believing that really I am loved by this girl. 'Promise me?' I heard her demanding like a stubborn kid will asked for a toy. She is cute. 'I promise.' I said as I hug her tightly wrapping her in my arms.  'I missed you as much you did.' I said nuzzling my face in her neck as her scent take over my soul. 

As she lay her head over my shoulder. I start to ignite a conversation. ' Well supposed , we are ought to live together , how will it be like?' I asked as she instantly move her head up to see me. 'Your serious?' She asked excitedly. 'Yes , now say how will be it? You know how to cook, clean and all right?' I asked as her excitement level got low. She set a fake frown over her face. 'Now what's wrong?' I questioned her. 'It sounded like you are in a search for a servant for you.' she said disappointingly . 'So what's wrong with that? You do know I am bad with romantic line and all. You will be the one to look after me right? Why should we need a servant then.' I tried to make my point clearer to her. Suddenly i noticed her face lightening up with happiness.

'Yes, I never thought in this way.' She said as she start to processed everything in her mind with a smile that brighten up her face more than the sun does.'You are so stupid and slow to understand things. but you are my innocent baby. ' I said pulling her into my arms as she suddenly take a quick peck over my lips without letting me kiss her. I gave her an annoyed look. ' Of course I am stupid right but I liked the idea that I will be the one to look after you. I can cook clean and make you eat. And I can even make you sleep in my ways.'  She said with a big grin over her face as she winked at me. '  I take back my words , you are definitely not innocent. You little devil.' I snapped at her playfully as I pressed my palm of hands firmly over her shoulder and she faked a cry. 

I tried to converse to her again and again about us being together trying to find an exact way to express her what I actually want her to know but It was not so damn easy. ''You want to  say something?' She suddenly asked me out of no where. 'No who told you so?' I said as my own nervous stammering voice ditched me. 'You told me so.' Your body, your face, your voice everything remind me that you are not normal, you are nervous.' She analysed me as she looked on at me for me to give her a proper explanation for my weird actions. 'Come on it's me babe. You can share.' I hear her encouraging words as I closed my eyes sinking every single thoughts within me, ignoring all negativity. I decided to go for it. I start to go back as a regular proposal would be. Getting on my knee and saying a cliche words seemed to much for me.  

As we sat on the rocks , I made her face me as she looked on  at me waiting for me to continue it. 'Well , actually..you know?' I said for the fifth time. 'Yes , baby say it come on.' to  which she replied yet again. 'Fuck off everything. Mia, Will be mine forever?'I blurt out as she looked even more puzzled. 'But i am already yours right?' She said as she tried to make sense out of what I was rambling. I hold her hand more firmly , as i got her attention. Holding her one hand with mine. I removed a ring from my pocket as she continued to look at me. 'Are you proposing me?' she asked as she got all  teared up. 'Yes I am. Will you accept it? And just don't cry. Smile. I want it to be happy.'  I said her in a plain way mentally cursing myself for not being romantic enough.. ' You are seriously proposing me'  She confirmed it again while being overwhelm by everything surrounding her . 'Yes I am.' I said yet again. 'No , you are not.' She said with disbelief. 'Will you be mine? Will you be committed with me?  We will work through this.' I said slowly trying to find the exact words as i tripped at every words not being able to get the best words that she deserved. 'Yes , I will. Not just today but always in every situation. I love you.' She whispered to me as I slide the ring over her finger feeling a pride take over my heart that i made her mine. 

'You didn't propose me.' I said faking a frown. 'I had no idea you are proposing me else would have got a ring baby.' She said as she admired her new settled ring over her finger proudly with a big smile. 'So do it now.' I blurt out giving her another ring, so since it was your birthday. I wanted to make it special so I bought 2 rings. 'So...just if..you..'I start to find the exact way as she took away the ring from me interrupting my stammering session with words.

Mia's Pov

I had good vibes about today and i got proposed by Nicki with a ring what could make it any good. As she was struggling to find exact word to ask me to propose her. She looked hell adorable.  I took away the ring. Holding her hand as I took half of her face in the palm of my hand. She stared at me waiting for me to continue. ' Ever since I met you. I changed in a good way. I learnt to live life. Even in anger i feel love for you. I can't stay away from you for long. There is something about you that make me feel warmth and secure. Your touch , your heartbeat, your smile just everything about you make me feel alive in the right way. Sometime it looked weird to others that we fight too much then how are we stay making up for it. Sometime others might say that I always overreact then I end up agreeing on what Nicki itself decide. But the point is that whenever i fight with you, i lost an integral part of me. You make me feel that our love is like a fire , when we fight rain drops turn the fire down and then when we stay far from each others, the calmness of our own selves came around like cool breeze reigniting the flame of the fire between us. And each and every time I go far from you, i realized that I need you much more than I actually think I do.  But cut short the point is I love you Miss Nicki. Will you be mine ?' I said genuinely as I placed the ring near her finger waiting for her answer. 

'Of course I do, Miss Mia. I love you.' She said as I slide the ring over her finger. Holding me by my waist she pressed her lips firmly against mine. Her tongues tangling with mine. We kissed for a long time just to cherish the feeling of being together as one.  If wasn't just a ring. It was a step ahead for both of us. With lots of excitement and happiness. I had fear too. But I do have faith that the flame within us , the fire of our relationship will last forever.