Love

Nicki's Pov

I had not confront Mia about her 'friends' I just thought it's easier to draw a line between her outside life with our personal life. Somewhere I failed to give her what she wants. I didn't acknowledge her so her friends are her choice. We have been hanging out lately. But now exams is coming up within 1 month so we are all going to be busy. Friends are organizing a farewell party for all of students before the exams so that's going to be fun. But my close friends are planning out a girls night out for us to hang out together before school and obviously Mia won't be there which make me realise how good it would have being if everyone knew what she is for me. 

My mind continue to wander around various thoughts about Mia as I wait for her. Sitting idle and waiting for her bring the impatiences trait of mine. We planned to hang out at my place today as there is no one around. 'Hey babe.' She whispered in my ear sliding her hands over my stomach hugging me from the back. It was the most comfortable thing ever. I feel myself relaxing under her touch. 'Hey. What were you up to?' I start up a conversation with her as she placed her face over the nape of my neck still hugging me. 'Well I missed you.' She said nuzzling her face into my neck. 'Missed you too baby.' I whispered to her as she settled next to me. 'I will be going with all friends for a girl night out tonight.' I gave her a hint about my night plan. 'Well , it's ok  even I have plan with Kate but you got to not forget me while you are there.' She said giggling trying to hide her sadness. 'What if I do forget you..' I teased her a bit to cheer up her mood.

'You are not allowed to do that!' She whispered to me as she lean into me and poked her finger into my chest reprimanding me in a playful mood. 'Well I'm not scared of you.' I said playfully pushing her far to which she settled closer to me by sliding herself effortlessly onto my lap. 'You ought to be scared. Your mine.' She whispered in my ear as she draped her arms around my neck. 'So what? Don't forget even you are mine. ' I remind her as I hold her by her waist pulling her closer. She nodded her head as a blush stole over her cheeks. I stroke her falling hair with my fingers as I captured her exposed neck with my lips and she arched giving me more access. I pressed her firmly against the cushion while I stared at her. She slides her hand into mine lacing our fingers together as I pressed my lips firmly against her. She moaned as I continue to kiss her while her hold on my hand get strengthened. She opened her mouth easing the path. She gasped as my tongue tangled with hers. It was an unexpected heat between us suddenly her flavor , her scent mixed with mine effortlessly.  

I slowly sucked her bottom lips into my mouth , gently biting it as her fingers tangled into my hair pulling me closer. She let out a moan as I abruptly pulled up breaking the kiss as I stared at her. Tracing her face with my fingers as I settled my thumb over her lips , she looked on confusingly at me. 'Your beautiful when you are like this. ' I whispered to her as I placed a soft kiss over her neck and she sighed breathlessly. 'You are much more beautiful than I had actually fantasized about you. My fantasy had not done justice to the actual you.' I place my eyes over her as I let out my feeling to her. 'You fantasized about what?' She questioned me with a teasing look as I pulled her up tugging up her shirt as she stayed half exposed in front of me. 'About this.' I shoved off her bra as my lips and tongue made their way to her nipple. Her hands wandered around my back rubbing herself against me as I continue to suck her nipple making love to her breasts. The sound of her moans of pleasure further more contributed to make me lose my sanity. She drives me wild. 

Mia's Pov

I was flipped over as I felt myself over her. Her lips placed kisses over my breasts. I felt a rush of heat within me as her tongue teased my nipple licking it , biting it and sucking it. I kissed her earlobe as my fingers stroke her hair. I placed my face over her neck as she continue to suck me , pressing my breasts into her hand firmly. She made me feel good. She pulled away from me to see me as I captured her lips with mine.Opening up my lips a little bit more to deepen up the kiss as my tongue  stroking hers slowly tasting her she let out audible moan. I continue to kiss her as I felt her hand stroking my thigh. My eyes shut as I let out a sigh to her actions. We made out for a couple minutes more until we got disturbed by the phone ring of hers which were of her family. 

'I love you.' I whispered as we lie down next to each other. She wrapped me perfectly in her arms as I settled my head over her chest. It felt peaceful. 'I love you too.' She kissed my forehead as we enjoyed the intimacy between us and the love of us within the complete silence. 

'You are coming right?' Ryan confirmed yet again. 'Kate is coming for sure. I will see if I can make it.' I try convinced him about not coming. 'Then fine! I won't be celebrating my birthday!' He snapped at me over the phone. 'Ryan.. Don't hang up. I am seriously tired. Go have fun please?' I continue to use my convincing tone. 'Look. I freaking have a fake family dinner after which I want to have some fun and I don''t have actual friends other than you and Kate so please? For my birthday gift?' He pleads to me and I give up. 'Ok will reach there.' I hang up the phone. Quickly texting Kate who planned out the place we are going to meet. 'Going out with Kate just a hang out.' I let Nicki be aware of my plans by sending her a text.

I was dressed in a red knee length dress while Kate was all geared up in a classic black dress. We compliment each other genuinely as we make our way out to reach out the restaurant we are invited to. As we approached closer to the reserved table. Ryan was sitting still, emotionless.  'Hey,  Happy birthday Ryan!' Me and Kate wished him  in a excited mood while he looked completely disoriented.  He looked in a vulnerable position which tensed up both me and Kate.