Unexpected

Mia's Pov

I was in the arms of the one who i thought i will never get chance to be. Everything happened fast and i had no idea what it was. Was it a dream that could just break? Was all this unreal? It was just so unexpected! I heard her said that she loves me , i mean so easily and just like this. It felt so unreal and unexpected. I hugged her close to me and i double check with her several times that she won't leave me and it did annoyed her badly but i had to do that.

'Mia..' I heard  her whispered while still being in her embrace.

'Hmmm..' I said while pressing my face more into the nape of her neck and pulling her near me.

'We should leave for the classes now ..don't you think you had a class?' She said while holding me closer.

'Yes i do but that's not important. I think it's more essential to be here with you like this. Don't you think it's better?' I said lazily as she break the hug and we stand beside each other.

'We have the same class and both of us are skipping the class. Things will be so obvious. Come on , let's go. ' She said as she literally drag my hand pulling me closer to her.

'But i want to be with you. ' I tried to convince her  and i placed my head on her chest refusing to go.

'Hey even i want to be with you but we have to go and you do know that. Stop being stubborn. ' She said as she start to move out of the room.

'I'm not being stubborn!  I just wanted to be with you! That's it! And you are fighting with me for this! That's not fair! ' I said as i walked the way out and i felt being dragged back into the room. She nudge the strands of my hair away from my face and cupped my face with the other hand.

'Listen i'm not fighting with you baby ..i'm merely protecting you from getting attacked by others. You do know this is not accepted here. I love you from before. I had no idea that i will fall for you so hard because at first i used to dislike you. I love you. I don't like the idea of letting you be with someone else. I was skeptical to confess my feelings to you based on the way society will disapproved it. I tried hard letting you go but i just could not. I hate the thought of losing you. But yes i do love handling the tantrum of a kid like you.' She said all her feelings clearly while looking straight in my eyes. It was the most precious thing ever. I felt lucky to have her to love me. 

'I want to be with you. I will do anything it takes. I will try understand your point of view. Promise. I love you baby.' I said as i gave her a quick hug.

'Hey I love you too. Let's go together and yes let's meet after school hours. You still have some explanation to do. ' She said with a grin on her face. 

'You also own me some explanation! Let's sort it out later' I said while we laughed and walked out of the room where i had my first love proposal. And we both looked at this place and maybe we both thought the same thing. This place is going to be such an important and special place for me ..no..for us now. 

Nicki's Pov

We both enter the English class together after 15 minutes of delay. The teacher excused us for our lateness. But i think the fact that we entered together was a bad idea because all of the friends of mine and classmates were literally staring at us as if their eyes could rip us off. Funny but it was seriously that much dangerous.

The lectures went on and on and it felt so long and boring. My eyes were all for Mia. It was like i got blind to see the surrounding and all i could see was Mia and occasionally i felt her glance on me and when she feel that she was being watched. I saw her cheeks getting red and she blushed. It was English class less and more like a romance class for us.

'Hey I missed you already. Stop blushing , you make me want to be next to you like this' I texted her and looked at her while waiting for you to read the text and replied. As she read my text , she blushed even more.

'Miss you too..don't you think you are flirting a bit too much?' I read her text while she was getting impatient to get her reply as she can n longer look away from me and her mobile.

'And Miss Mia..don't you think you are in love with this flirt already. Why should i flirt when you are already mine?' I looked at her while she read the message and she looked damn gorgeous when she blushed.

'Since when i became yours? You never said so?' Are you not getting too confident now baby' This conversation was getting intense. I thought as i read her reply.

'Oh we have not discussed this? You know your mine ..each bit of you is mine. Later we shall discuss it baby. Don't you worry.' I texted and she read the text. Then she move her head up and she stared at me for a while and i smirked at her. She laughed. 

' Ok later we shall meet. ' She texted back and both of us were impatiently awaiting the class to end so that we can have our time together.

Things have changed drastically among us but this unexpected event have being the most special and happy moment for me and for her too..It's just a start of something new for us. I hope it lasts forever like in fairy tale and we get our happy ending too in this world and amidst our society itself.