Touch

Mia's Pov

She stormed out and made her way toward the crowds where I stand rooted. 'I need to talk.'  She voiced out and I was literally dragged by her out of the crowd as she gave me a perplexed look. She looked tipsy and way too drunk. She held my hand by gripping on my wrist and took me in a quiet place. I knew it was supposed to end on a fight note but I liked the idea of being close to her at least for these few moments. We stood still as I watch her looked at me with an intensified look. Her glance look intense, dark and this was just not good.

She took a clumsy step closer to me as she pinned me against the wall. I looked on at her. She possessively set her hands over my waist. 'What the fuck you were doing with that guy?' She uttered out of bitterness. 'You are too drunk. You won't get it.' I said calmly as I continue to borrow from the warmth and touch of hers. Even if its short lasting, i still felt loved within her embrace. 'I caught both of you red handed.' She stammered as she made her argument point clearer. 'It's not what you saw , I was not having sex with him.' I whispered slowly as I felt exhausted with everything. I want to be loved by her and not an argument. 'It's just being one day since we broke up and you are being like this!' Her calmness start to fade away only to be replaced by anger. She gripped tightly over my wrist as I let out a small whine. 'What happened? It hurts?' She asked in a husky tone to which I nodded my head. 'How does it feel when he touched you then?' She said sarcastically as her fingers traced my neck. I felt disgusted. I tried pushed her away but she had me pinned beneath her well against the wall. I struggled out of her hold.

She placed her mouth harshly against mine as she tried to forcefully kissed me , her tongue explored the inside of my mouth while her hands were roaming over my back struggling with my dress. It was wild.  I let out painful sighs to which she pulled away to stare at me. 'You are not enjoying it? That's why you are fucking around with that guy.' She made an statement as she gripped over my wrists pinning them over the wall. I could just looked at her. She trusted me less that was the pain that overtake any physical pain. 'I own you. You should have remember that. I want to fuck you! Hurt you...that's what you deserved. ' She said as she roughly kissed my neck , biting over my flesh. My dress was pulled down slightly. She touched my breasts as she repeatedly squeezed them painfully. 'How many times he did this and you moan out of pleasure of course you will cry with my actions. I am not him of course.' She laughed sarcastically. The next moment I felt her lips , his tongue over my nipple and breasts and unwillingly I let out painful whimpers. I squeezed my eyes shut while biting my lips to suppress everything.  Even hurt by her felt loved. Even if it hurt , it felt right. Why the hell is it so! 

After a while, she got weak because of the alcohol effect, I felt her grip loosened up. I moved away from her, holding her chin with my fingers. I tried made her looked at me as I noticed tears felt from her eyes. I wiped away her tears as I held her close to me. She didn't struggled until , realization fell on her yet again as she jerked me away. 'Why the hell don't you accept it. You cheated on me! You were sleeping with that guy!' She announced as I felt myself getting used to the tone and words of her and I nodded my head positively out of exhaustion. I wanted to be alone. I quietly made my way out of the room as she followed me. 

'You cheated on me. How dare you!' She screamed as all of the people attention got towards us. 'Calm down. People are watching over us.' I tried calmed her down by holding her hand. Kate, Quina and Ryan stood right beside me , they knew what was about to happen. 'You are a cheater! That's what you are!' She said jerking away my hands as she pushed me away from her. By now she got surrounded by her 'friends'  and all those classmates of ours. All of them has a confusing look but specifically a few people had a disgust look for me. 'You are so like everyone else. You betrayed me, my trust ..' She rants on as I closed my eyes trying to figure out how to stop her. Few talks of hers ran all over again through my mind making me more determine to stop her from revealing about us. 

Flashback

'What if someone learn the truth of ours and this relationship of ours?' I asked as she was stroking my hair. 'Well then I will be drifted apart from you.' She said casually. 'Why so?' I asked confusingly. 'Because I hate the look people will give us and eventually they will ignite fights between us and things will get over. I want this relationship to be safe.' She slowly put her point of view in front of me. I looked on for a while as I couldn't help questioned her more. 'Mean you will leave me if this is not a secret?' She stared at me for a while. 'Maybe. It's unsure. If you want this to last then you have to promised to keep this little secret of ours safe always!' She demand a promise as I looked on feeling confused. 'Promise?' She asked putting her hand up in air waiting for me to seal the deal. 'Promise.' I said unwillingly as I felt her lips touch my forehead giving me a soft kiss. 

Flashback end.

'I cheated on you with your boyfriend. I was being friend with you just to have your boyfriend who is Ryan but he was also the one always attracted to me rather than you. You were nothing than just a plan. Things were going good if only you have not caught me with him! ' I lied confidently as I looked on into her eyes the whole time. Kate and Quina looked defeated as I noticed sympathy in their eyes. Ryan looked guiltily at me. The damage was done and I felt proud of keeping my promise. The whole crowd got bewildered. They roar in anger. Loudness overtake the music background. Everyone had their own side and style of bitching about this. Her friends attacked me as they passed some horrible comment like 'slut' , 'bitch' and lots of other things. She was perfectly surrounded by her friends who were handling her. I looked on at Quina signalling her to handle Nicki just so that she doesn't end up spilling the truth. I choose my love over my character. It is sure a tough ride but I would want to have more time with her. That's the reason I kept my promise. I still have faith in us.