Chapter 7

Allison's P.O.V

"Steph, I'm sorry I didn't get to call-" 

"Call? I don't care about that, did you guys have sex!?" She asks, eyeballing me up and down, I find myself pouting a little bit. 

"No, we didn't. He said I was too intoxicated and he wants me to have pleasure out of it too or something." I try to remember what he said. 

"So he does wanna have sex with you?" She asks me, and my face starts to get hot.

"No! I mean, yeah? I think so. He says he's interested in me-" 

"OH MY GOD!" She squeals, clapping her hands like an idiot, I roll my eyes. 

"Oh stop it!" I say, trying to stop her annoying clapping. 

"I can't help it! I'm just so happy, after you and asshole broke up I thought it would be the end of you and boys. But then Mr. Harry boy comes along and bam, you're hooked." She explains, I frown. I'm not that hooked am I? Do I look desperate? 

"No, it's a good thing! Don't over think it, Ally." She tells me, pulling me into a hug. I hug her tightly back. 

"So, when are you seeing him again?" She asks me as we pull away, I smile, she's always so nosy. 

"Tomorrow night, he invited me over to his house." I tell her, her mouth drops open. 

"Oh my god, he totally wants to bang you!" She says, and I blush red like a tomato. 

"What? No! He didn't say that!" I tell her, walking into the kitchen, I sit on in one of the chairs we have. 

"Yes so! A boy just doesn't invite you to his house just to talk, unless he's gay, and Harry Styles is not gay." She tells me, and now I'm starting to get nervous. 

"Do you really think he'll want to have sex with me?" I ask her, she nods her head. 

"Hell yeah, just look at you! You're hot, he's hot, hot people have sex." She laughs, I bite my lip. 

"Ally, all you have to do is shave your legs, underarms, your cooka, and make sure you smell nice." She explains, my eyes bulge. 

"I hate shaving..down there." I say and groan, "I'm not going over tomorrow. Forget that." I say, thinking about all the times I cut myself super bad trying to go bald before. Never again. 

"What? No, Ally! Your going!" She says and walks out of the room, she comes back in carry her purse, "Come on. We're leaving." 

"What? Where are we going?" I ask her, looking at the clock, it's almost 5 o'clock. 

"Well, I'm in the mood for Chili's, so we'll go there after you get all groomed up." She says with a wicked smile, I stand up and put my hands up. 

"No, I am not getting waxed!" I say, crossing my arms at my chest. 

"You can get a bikini wax, it's way easier than a Brazilian!" She says, "Just come on! Even if you don't get a wax I will." She says, walking out of our apartment. I just got here and she wants to leave already, I just wanna take a nap, maybe even dream about Harry... I groan, but I follow her, maybe this bikini will be a good thing, god only knows I can't shave. 

"Ally! Elevators here!" Steph yells, I grab my purse and rush out of the house, really nervous about this whole thing.

...

"I hate you." I mutter, sitting down on our couch, setting my legs up.