Chapter 67

Unknown P.O.V

I sat down on the floor, touching my phone with my finger everytime the screen started to dim. I've been waiting for this all morning, thinking that he might've forgotten all about me. He better not have, I swear to God, he had one job. Before I can even start thinking of a way to murder my friend the screen lights up and it starts vibrating. I reach for it quickly and slide my thumb across the screen, pressing the device to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey buddy, what's up?" Luke sasy happily through the ear piece.

"Better now that you called! How's it going over there in London?" I ask him, trying to make a little small talk before I ask him about the thing I've been waiting for.

"Amazing man, London is way colder than Austraila, but I love it here. Calum likes it here too, we got this amazing flat, it's awesome." Luke explains, "How's Ohio?"

"Eh, it's Ohio. Had terrible snow storms the passed couple o'days, but that's about it." I sigh, finally getting up off of the floor and looking out of the window, "Glad to know everything's working out for ya in London."

"I know, fresh new start, ya know?" He says and I agree.

"So," I drag out, "Did you find anything out about the tickets?"

"Oh duh! That's why I called," I swear Luke is so dumb sometimes, "My dad was able to find two tickets here for only 350 american dollars, wicked huh?"

My mouth drops open, "Are you serious? 350 for a ticket to London? The ones we were looking at were about 900-1000$."

Luke laughs, "Well, my dad does work for the airport, so he was able to get me a little discount for you guys. Is that alright?"

"Shit man, that's more than alright! It's perfect, holy shit thank you!" I gush, pumping my fist in the air and jumping a little on my toes.

"Good I'm glad you're okay with the price, you didn't really give me a price range of options so I just thought I'd try for the cheapest ones I could find." He explains and I smile.

"No, no. It's perfect wow, thanks. When are the tickets for again?" I ask him, thinking about all the stuff I'm needing to pack now.

"January 8th is when you guys are leaving, I haven't bought the leaving tickets yet cause I didn't know how long you guys were gonna stay here for." He tells me, and I nod my head.

"Yeah, I'll let you know all about that tonight or something whenever I get the facts sorted, I know I'm going to be staying for a week or so." I tell him, "We can still stay with you and Cal though, right?"

"Hell yeah, man! We already but tons of beer and vodka for the stay, I assume we'll mostly be eating take out becuase me and Calum are shit at cooking." Luke starts laughing and I join him.

"Well, sounds like a good trip to me. I can't wait." I say, switching the phone to my left ear.

"So, why are you coming over here to London anyways?" Luke asks me, and I frown slightly.

"Oh, uhm." Well fuck, might as well tell him, "Uhm, we're- I mean, we're going to come up and visit Allison. She lives in Manchester now."

There's a bit of silence before Luke finally talks again, "Allison Carter?"

"The one and only." I murmur, running my hand through my tangles hair.

"Woah, uhm," Luke stammered, clearing his throat, "But, didn't she and-"

"Yes, yes, all that happened but everything's fine again." I say, rusing through this conversation, "We just want to go and see her, she's been away for a while now and we miss her."