Chapter 69

Allison's P.O.V

I cover my mouth with my hand immediately. The words, 'I love you, Harry', falling out of my mouth as if I've been saying them my entire life. My eyes widen as Harry stirs beside me, his eyes blinking open at me.

Oh shit, he's heard me...

I remove my hand slowly and stare back at him. He frowns and blinks a couple times, probably wondering why the heck did I just tell him I loved him, we've only been dating for what, two months? He's obviously not in love with you if he hasn't said it yet. Why would he want to hear it coming from you? Am I even sure I'm in love with him? Oh, who am I kidding. I'm so in love with this kid it's not even funny. God, why do I fall so easily? Niall and I said I love you after the first few weeks of dating, and now I'm doing the same with Harry. He couldn't possibly feel-

"Are you alright?" Harry asks, cocking his head to give me a better look.

I freeze, my breath getting caught in my throat.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," I rush out, "Why? What did you hear?"

Smooth, Allison.

"Nothing?" He questions, getting up on his elbows, "I just felt you move, are you okay?"

He definitely didn't hear me....he didn't hear me.

"Uhm," I look around the room, "I have to pee."

Harry quirks an eyebrow up, "Then, uh, go pee?"

I laugh, a little too loudly for 4:00 in the morning, "Right, okay, I'm going to go pee."

Harry shakes his head at me and yawns, cuddling into the covers, "Hurry back."

I sit there and stare at him for a second, mouth gape, before I fling the covers off of me and jog into the bathroom. I close and lock the door, flicking the light on and immediately closing my eyes. Not used to the light yet. I blink a couple times until it doesn't hurt to keep my eyes open, I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I breathe in and out slowly, almost feeling like I dodged a bullet. He didn't hear me tell him I loved him, so why am I feeling so sad about it?I shouldn't be sad, right? I should be happy. There could have been awkward tension between us. and he would have been obligated to tell me he loved me back. Or he could have gotten scared and just left, not wanting to get that deep into the relationship. Oh hell, I don't know. It's four in the morning, I shouldn't even be thinking about this. Well, maybe I should. I just said out loud, that I love Harry. Wow, I can't believe it. I didn't think it would be that easy to admit it to myself, but it just kind of came out naturally. The only hard thing is going to be actually admitting it to him...when am I gonna do that?

I flush the toilet, still pretending that I actually did have to go pee, and walk back into the room. Harry is lightly snoring, so I crawl into bed with no problem. I lift his arm and put it around my waist, and scoot my back closer to his front. I stare at the clock for 3 agonizing slow minutes until my eyelids begin to droop and my mind begins to shut down, and I'm able to fall back asleep.

I wake up the next morning sweaty, Harry's hair is sticking to the side of my neck, and my chin is angled on his head in a very uncomfortable position. I go to move and Harry's fingers dig into my skin a little bit, I freeze and crane my neck back to look at him. He's wide awake, staring at some pie chart on his iPhone.

"Well good morning." I say my voice all groggy and breathy, I cover my mouth and let out a few coughs, "Care to tell me why you won't let me move?" I'm smiling, but he can't see that.

He moves his hair against my neck and I groan, giggling as well, "I'm too comfortable. Feel free to move me, I'm just letting you know I'm not moving."