Chapter 40

Allison's P.O.V

"Allison, we need to talk." His head is dipped low when he talks, almost casting a shadow over his eyes. His hair is pushed up in a black beanie, and the long black trench coat he's wearing comes down to his knees.

I stand there staring at Harry, my heart beating a million times per second, and my arm pits are starting to sweat. His eyes don't leave mine as Liam walks into the frame and stands next to him, I look to Liam and he shurgs his shoulder.

"What the hell do you want?" Stephanie is quick to jump down Harry's throat. His eyes snap at her.

"I was not talking to you, I was speaking to Allison."

"And has she spoken yet?" I can feel her look at me, but I keep looking at Harry, "No. So, she doesn't want to talk right now."

"I think she can answer that for herself." Harry snaps back, taking a couple steps towards the living room from the hallway, "Allison, please. I can't wait until Saturday, I want to talk now."

I don't say anything, I'm to surprised to see Harry now. I knew I was going too see him on Saturday, but it's Thursday. It's way to soon, I haven't prepared myself at all for this. To top it all off, I'm a little drunk.

"Please." He says quietly. Liam is still stood next to Harry, looking from me and him. Stephanie is looking at me still, trying to decide what I'm going to do. It's a little intimidating actually. I finally look away from Harry and down at my feet for a quick second.

"Fine, come on." I give Stephanie a quick glacne before walking passed her and towards the two boys. I touch Liam's shoulders gently and walk passed him, walking towards the steps so we can go up and talk to in my room.

Where it's private.

"Don't forget what I told you, Harry." Liam calls up from the steps, I hear Harry grunt, but he doesn't say anything back.

We walk pass the two rooms before mine and Harry closes the door when we walk in. My mind is still a little fuzzy from drinking with Steph and Liam, and my heart is still beating as fast as it was when I first saw him. I turn around as Harry takes the beanie off of his head and shakes it, making his hair move back and forth. Instead of pushing it up like he normally does, it's all over the place. Even some laying on top of his forehead,something I haven't really seen before. He takes his coat off and lays them both on my desk. There's a silence between us as we both just look at each other. As I admire him, I notice the light stubble on his jaw and on his upper lip, I haven't seen him in a week. I frown as I look up into his green eyes, he's frowning as well.

"Do you want to sit?" He asks me quietly, looking behind me at my small bed. I shake my head.

"No." My voice is just as a quiet, "Just talk."

He takes a deep breath, "This might not make sense, but-"

"Ntohing makes sense, Harry." I can feel my eyes begin to burn, but I fight it back, "None of this makes sense. I have no idea what is going on, or what's happened to you or anything. I don't know anything about you." I wave my hands in ther air as I talk.

"I know, just come here." He takes my wrist and leads me to the bed, we sit down on the edge. He sits straight forward, looking at the wall. I twist my body so I can face him while he talks.

Harry's P.O.V

I take a deep breath before I explain myself to Allison, and come clean about Olivia. I'm scared. Scared that she'll reject me for it. Then where does that leave me? Alone, miserable, just like I was back then.