Chapter 55

Allison's P.O.V

I wipe my eyes as I sit in my car in the airport parking lot. Saying goodbye to my dad and brother was so hard to do, especially since I've been seeing them a lot lately. I just wish I never had to move, that Niall never had to get violent with me. But, there's a part of me that wishes they would just move over here so they could be with me, but then I would want them to bring Zayn, and that's just being selfish. I guess seeing them when I see the will be good enough for a little while longer, I can handle it. It's just the goodbyes never get any easier, and that's the part that sucks the most.

I'm supposed to be going over to Harry's apartment around 2 today, so we can exchange presents and spend our Christmas together, alone. I honestly can't wait to give him his gifts, and I'm a little excited to see what he got me. Knowing Harry, he went over the top and probably got me the most expensive jewelry or clothing he could find.

The drive back to my apartment went by quickly, the traffic wasn't bad, and the weather was decent, so it wasn't to snowy on the roads. I exhale deeply before unlocking the door, not wanting to face Stephanie right now. I know she'll want to talk and I'm just not in the mood for it right now. I'm not ready to forgive her. Once I'm inside the apartment, everything is black. So that means she's not here, she must be with Louis. Good, I hope she's telling him about how she cheated on him with my brother. God, that makes my skin crawl just thinking about what they did. My thoughts are interrupted when my phone beeps in my back pocket. I pull out my phone and I automatically smile at the picture message I just received from Harry. He's pouting, and the caption says, "Where are you? :( xx". I don't know where Harry is, but this person he's been these passed couple days has not been the same boy that I started dating at first. I don't know if I should like it or not.

After responding to his text, I grab his box full of presents and make to trips to my car, placing everything carefully in the backseat so nothing falls over and rips the wrapping that I so neatly did. I send Harry another text saying I'm not my way, and I head over to his flat.

Daron is outside waiting for me when I pull in the parking lot in my regular spot. He helps me with the box of presents, meaning that I carry nothing, and we head on up to his flat. Daron, even though he's holding a huge box, he still opens the door for me and lets me walk in first. I walk further into the flat until I enter the living room, seeing Harry's back against the couch as he watches some sort of news channel on the television. A bottle of wine and two wine glass sit on the table. I walk behind Harry and palce my hands on his shoulders and start to massage him, just getting his attention. He turns to look at me, a smile growing on his face when he see's it's me, and he gets up.

"Well, hi." He smiles, and walks over towards me, he wraps his arms around me and wastes no time on pressing his lips against mine.

"Hi." I murmur after we've pulled apart, catching my breath, "You look good."

I look down at his outfit, his usual white button up and dress pants, but the top four buttons are undone, exposing his naked chest.

"Thanks, so do you." He says, his hands rubbing the thin material of the leggings over my butt, "You can set that on the table, Daron."

I almost forgot Daron was in here, and I pull away from Harry quickly, my face turning pink. He sets the thing down on the table and leaves, giving us a quick goodbye with his head. I waste no time in wrapping my arms around Harry and pressing my face against his bicep, closing my eyes. Harry wraps his arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer. Even if everything going in my life is shit, Harry makes me forget that. He makes me forget everything and I just feel happy around him, even just by thinking about him. I'm so glad Harry and I have worked everything out and have no problems between us. It just makes me more grateful then ever.