Chapter 29

Allison's P.O.V

"I'm going to spank you so fucking hard." My breathing stops as the words leave his mouth. He kisses under my ear and then leaves me reeling, he walks around and stands in front of me. 

Spank me? What the heck does that mean? 

"You want to spank me?" I ask him, baffled.  

"Yes." He answers curtly. 

His eyes are searching mine, looking for a reaction. 

"But why?" I ask, questions popping up in my mind, "Have you spanked other women before?" I fold my hands in front of my area, trying to cover up. He notices my gesture and looks down briefly before frowning and looking up at me. 

"Yes, only when they've disobeyed me." He says more calmly than he should. He takes a step away from me and walks towards my bed to sit down on it again. 

Oh great, more past relationships.  

Yuck. 

"Oh." I answer, "I don't see how I've disobeyed you though? I was not flirting with Louis, and you started the argument." 

"That's not how I see it." He says, shrugging.  

God, he's mental. But so gosh darn charming. 

"Well maybe you should rethink the situations then." I say, crossing my arms and shielding my breasts from his view. 

He shakes his head, "Like I said, I'm fucked up. That's just how I am." 

My hearts aches, maybe if he let me get to know him better than I would know why he's so fucked up. 

"Allison," Harry interrupts my thoughts, "We both agreed to take this slow, for both ends, like I said, this is what my Submissive's do when I feel like they've angered me or disobeyed the rules." 

I didn't know spanking someone was taking it slow. 

"So, it's like your my father? Your going to punish me every time we argue or you think I'm wrong?" I ask him, the sarcasm in my voice evident. 

He sighs, "It's different." 

"Yeah, right." I scoff.  

He shakes his head, "You said you would try." He reminds me for the umpteenth time. 

I bite my lip and look down at my naked feet. 

Oh screw it. 

"I'll let you spank me, if I get something in return." I say to him, trying to bargain. 

He smirks, "Is sex not enough of a return?"  

"Huh?" We're gonna have sex? 

"You thought I was just going to just spank you and not fuck you?" He asks me, I shrug my shoulders, "You see, spanking is like, it turns me on. It's the pain and the pleasure you have that gets me so fucking turned on."  

"But it's going to hurt me." I say, not truly believing the pleasure part. 

"Just wait until I'm doing it to you." His voice has changed and is now deeper. 

"I said I was going to," I say, uncovering my arms from my chest, "I just want something afterwards." 

"And what is that?" He asks, standing up once again from the bed and walking towards me. 

"I want to know more about you." I say quietly, his eyes droop down to look at mine and he frowns, his eyebrows creasing slightly. 

"I'm a dull person, not much to know." He says quietly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ears. I lean into his touch slightly.