Chapter 24

Allison's P.O.V

I've managed to take another shower, talk to my dad and Andrew and wish them a Happy Thanksgiving, re apply my make up, wave my hair, and pick out a dress from the closet. There were so many long evening dresses, I didn't think I'd be able to find a short one that would be suitable for dinner. But, I found a short sleeved pale blue dress that comes just above my knees. It's perfect, and hopefully it'll make a good impression on Harry's parents.

I don't understand why I'm so nervous. I usually get along with people's parents. Niall's parents were so nice and inviting to me. We even talked after Niall and I were broken up and all of that drama happened. They were amazing to me. I just hope Harry's parents are the same.

But, to be honest, I shouldn't even be nervous. I'm not Harry's girlfriend. I'm not anything. So, I don't really need to try to impress them, I won't be around for awhile. The sour thought that I am thinking pains my heart. Maybe that won't be the case. I still have time to change his mind.

I spray myself with my favorite perfume, Red, and leave the bathroom. I find a pair of cream pointy toed high heels with a black strap and put them on.

There, done.

I pick my phone up and check to see what time it is, 4:17, Harry should be coming back soon. I walk out of the room and into the hallway.

I contemplate numerous things until I decide I'll just go and get something to drink from the kitchen. Once I am out of the door I look to my left and see that the door to the playroom is cracked open a little bit. Is Harry already here?

Being the nosy person I am, I look to my right to make sure Daron or Ms. Donald aren't in sight as I make my way to the room. I knock on the door and wait a couple seconds for an answer. None.
I push on it a little bit and peek my head through the door, no one is in here. I walk completely in and close the door, leaving just a little crack in it as it was left before. The smell is still so strong, as it always is. I walk around and examine all of these toys and weapons again.

Can I really do this?

Images of other girls in this room come to my mind and it makes me want to gag. He's slept with a lot of women, and here I am, little miss virgin, well not anymore. But here I am willing to do all of this and I haven't a clue what I like and dislike. Maybe Steph and Liam are right, maybe I should tell Harry how I feel. Maybe I did jump into this whole Submissive thing way to fast. It's not my fault, it's Harry and those damn green eyes of his, making me feel like he can see through me, like he can know everything I'm thinking and feeling.

"Having second thoughts?" A voice startles me and I jump, spinning around and looking at the door. It's Harry. I lose my breath and stare at him.

"No," I say, fiddling with my hands in front of me, "Not really."

"Not really?" He asks, his head tilting slightly, making the top of his already pushed back hair fall to the left slightly. I shrug my shoulders.

"What are you thinking?" He asks me, walk into the room and leaving the door halfway open. I let out a sigh.

Come on Ali, be brave.

"You look amazing, I love that dress. And your hair." He says before I can respond, lifting his hand and twirling the ends of my wavy hair through his fingers.

"Thank you." I whisper, looking down as his hands twist through them again before pulling away.

"Allison-"

"Harry-"

We both stop and look at each other, I giggle a little which makes Harry smile slightly.